Come join the Tea Potty with Weruva Tea Potty Cat Litter.
Weruva Tea Potty Litter is made from Hinoki wood and green tea making for a super low dust and freshly aromatic litter. Not only is this litter responsibly sourced and sustainable but it is clay and grain free.
Because of it's unique formula, Weruva Tea Potty Litter is clumpable and can be flushed or disposed of in the trash.
Weruva Tea Potty Litter
- Made with Hinoki Wood and Green Tea
- Responsibly Sourced and Sustainable
- Super Low Dust
- Natural Green Tea Aroma
Turn litter time into tea time with Weruva Tea Potty Litter.
Available in a 6.7 lb bag or 11.7 lb bag.
Country of Origin: Japan
Instructions for Use
First Time Use
- Most cats adjust with no problem but some cats may need more time.
- Sprinkle as little as a thin layer on top of the current litter or replace up to 1/3 of current litter.
- Gradually add more litter until your cat is adjusted to fully using new litter.
- Start with 2-4 inches of litter in the box.
- Fill on the higher side for multi-cat households.
- Scoop at least once a day and refill to assist clumping and scooping.
How Long Does A Bag Last?
- An 11.7 lb bag will last 50 days for 1 cat, 25 days for 2 cats and 17 for 3 cats.
- A 6.7 lb bag will last 30 days for 1 cat, 15 days for 2 cats and 10 days for 3 cats.
- (These timeframes are approximate and are intended to be used as a guide).