- Rescue Handle
- Sleek Design & Water repellant
- Foam Layer for Extra Float Support
- High Visibility Reflective Trim
- Built-In Name Tag
HIGH VISIBILITY FLOATATION AID
Arcadia Trail High Visibility Flotation Aid Orange is a must have for the active water dog. The bright fluorescent collars and reflective trim offer visibility day or night.
The sleek design encourages extended range of motion, with one layer of foam for extra float support and buoyancy. Made of ripstop material, the High Visibility Flotation Aid features a leash attachment and a rescue handle should an emergency arise.
Available in Yellow or Orange. Sizes X-Small to XX-Large. Sizing should allow room for 2 fingers to fit between the harness and the dog. Refer to sizing chart in Announcements for more information.Country of origin: ChinaManufacturer: Arcadia Trail
Benefits of Arcadia Trail High Visibility Flotation Aid Orange
In Case of Emergency
Helps Keep Dogs Afloat
For Day & Night
For Enduring Adventures
DESIGNED FOR THE FREEDOM TO EXPLORE ™
Swimming, hiking, camping - whatever 'ing is your thing, Arcadia Trail has designed outdoor gear to get you there. Safety and comfort is seamlessly integrated into every product, giving you and your dog the confidence and freedom to explore.
Life is meant for shared adventures, and with Arcadia Trail, you & your dog have the freedom to explore.
1 Girth Measurement
Find your dog's size by measuring their girth.
2 Neck Measurement
Find your dog's size by measuring the circumference of their neck.
3 Check Fit
Leave room for 2 fingers to fit between the harness and the dog
Frequently Asked Questions
A properly snug harness, pack, or collar should mean you can fit only two fingers between your pet and the product at any point.
Start with the product loose, so it is easy to slip on your pet, then tighten once it’s on.
Your product may be the improper size or improperly fitted if you see any of the following:
- Losing fur around harness area
- Chafing around harness area
- Wiggling free
- Back piece of harness rotating to sides
- Dog strongly resisting walking
It is important to refer to the size chart for each specific brand to find their sizing requirements. Below is a short guide to measuring your pet.
- Chest: Measure around the body of the dog with a flexible cloth tape measure. You should be starting at the bottom of the rib cage and going up and over the back and then back down to where you started.
- Neck: Wrap the tape around the thickest part of your Pet’s neck and take that measurement. The part right on top of his shoulders, not where he would normally wear his collar which is narrower.
- Weight: While chest and neck measurements are the most accurate ways to fit a dog, many harness companies use weight to guide sizing. If you’re having trouble getting your furry friend on the scale, weigh yourself first, then pick up your pet and weigh the two of you together. The difference will be the weight of your pet.
We 100% guarantee any purchase at Only Natural Pet. Return any product for any reason within 60 days of receipt for a refund equal to the amount paid for the product (not including shipping charges). The refund will be issued back to the original method of payment.