- Essential for use during and after antibiotic treatment to replace "friendly" intestinal bacteria destroyed by antibiotics.
- Aid in digestion and suppress disease-causing bacteria.
- Aid in preventing and treating diarrhea.
- Combats the overgrowth of "unhealthy" organisms in the gastrointestinal tract (a condition that can cause diarrhea and may occur from antibiotic use).
- Alleviate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the recurrence of yeast infections, urinary tract infections, and cystitis (bladder inflammation).
- Lactobacillus sporogenes binds cholesterol in the gut, and may inhibit the cholesterol-producing enzyme HMG CoA Reductase.
Integrative Therapeutics Mucosal Factors with Cofactors (formerly Spectra Probiotic) is a well-tolerated multi-probiotic formula that provides both beneficial intestinal bacteria and growth factors known to promote recolonization. This formula provides a proprietary blend of 8 strains of highly concentrated, viable microflora in a base of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine (NAG). Supports healthy intestinal balance.Country of origin: USAManufacturer: Integrative Therapeutics
Benefits of Integrative Therapeutics Mucosal Factors
RIGOROUS QUALITY STANDARDS
Every product on our site is guaranteed to meet our rigorous quality standards
CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPING
All our packages ship 100% carbon neutral in partnership with Carbonfund.org
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
GET 5% BACK
Get up to 5% back on every purchase - it's the best pet rewards program available online!