- Essential for use during and after antibiotic treatment to replace "friendly" intestinal bacteria destroyed by antibiotics.
- Aid in digestion and suppress disease-causing bacteria.
- Aid in preventing and treating diarrhea.
- Combats the overgrowth of "unhealthy" organisms in the gastrointestinal tract (a condition that can cause diarrhea and may occur from antibiotic use).
- Alleviate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the recurrence of yeast infections, urinary tract infections, and cystitis (bladder inflammation).
- Lactobacillus sporogenes binds cholesterol in the gut, and may inhibit the cholesterol-producing enzyme HMG CoA Reductase.
Integrative Therapeutics Mucosal Factors with Cofactors (formerly Spectra Probiotic) is a well-tolerated multi-probiotic formula that provides both beneficial intestinal bacteria and growth factors known to promote recolonization. This formula provides a proprietary blend of 8 strains of highly concentrated, viable microflora in a base of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine (NAG). Supports healthy intestinal balance.Country of origin: USAManufacturer: Integrative Therapeutics