The Drinkwell Pet Fountain is a unique watering bowl that filters and aerates continuously moving water to keep it much fresher than standing bowl water. This process is called aeration and it makes water more appealing to drink. Pets may be drawn by instinct to moving water for this reason. By using a 5-inch falling stream of water, the Pet Fountain continually aerates your pet's water with healthful oxygen. A charcoal filter also removes bad tastes and odors, giving your pet the best possible - and most appealing - way to stay hydrated!
- The Drinkwell Pet Fountain includes one 50 oz. reservoir.
- Each Drinkwell Fountain includes one replaceable charcoal filter.
- The Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain can provide up to five, patented free falling water streams for multiple pet owning households. The Drinkwell 360 was designed with the multiple pet household in mind, giving owners the ability to customize their fountain with the five interchangeable spout rings included with each fountain.
The Drinkwell Pet Fountain
Drinking More Water
- Provides pets with an enjoyable "falling stream" of water
- Removes bad tastes and odors with extra large charcoal filter
- Adds more oxygen for freshness
- Easy to maintain
- Circulation cools water naturally
- No assembly required
- Completely disassembles for cleaning
- Runs off electricity
- Receiving ramp reduces noise and splash of falling water
- Made in the China
- Improves your pet's health
- Improves the quality of your pet's life
- Reduces urinary diseases in cats
Why Animals Love Running Water
In nature, moving water is much fresher than stagnant water. The movement constantly breaks the surface tension of the water and draws oxygen from the air into the water. It satisfies the urge for running water and so helps eliminate jumping on counters in search of dripping faucets.
Even cats who don't jump on counters to drink from faucets may drink more water using the Fountain. Why is this important? As the veterinarian who created the Fountain for her own cats knows, many cats may not drink as much water as they should. This is one reason the urine becomes so concentrated and predisposes some cats to urinary tract disease. Cats with urinary tract or kidney disease have a critical need for water to support kidney function or prevent crystal formation and obstruction.
The Drinkwell Pet Fountain is veterinarian designed and recommended by vet urinary specialists. It encourages water intake and proper hydration in healthy cats, and is especially beneficial in cats with kidney or urinary tract disease. AND it discourages jumping on counters in search of dripping faucets!
Review Rating: 3.5
Country of Origin: China