What information do we collect?
- We collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily register on the site, place an order, request a catalog, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site without providing that information.
- We may also collect information about gift recipients such as name, email address, and shipping address so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is used for purposes of sending the gift and will not be used for other purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Do we disclose information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer or share to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as outlined below. The term "outside parties" does not include Only Natural Pet.
- We use other third parties to provide services such as website hosting, credit card processing, and catalog mailing. When you place an order, request a catalog, or engage with our services, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We share email activity data with our email provider to help better target email deployments sent on behalf of their clients. While our email provider has access to email addresses and email activity, and may share bulk/non-specific activity data, no email addresses or specific email activity are shared with other third parties. Should a consumer wish to opt out of this sharing, that consumer simply needs to opt out of email communications from us.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- We may share your information between and among our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, companies under common control and ownership, divisions and designees.
- If Only Natural Pet is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email address will not be sold or rented to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
How can you opt-out, deactivate, or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please click here to be taken to our email subscription management page. There is also a link at the bottom of each email subscription communication with a link that will take you to this page. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may click here to sign into your account and update it or delete your existing personally identifiable information. You may also update your information, or if you no longer desire our service, deactivate it, by contacting us at email@example.com or 888-937-6677. Please note that even if you deactivate your account, we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Advertising and Analytics
We partner with advertising and analytics companies to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our advertising partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this site or on or through any of its features/register on the site, make any purchases through the site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or write us at Only Natural Pet, Attn Customer Care, 5744 Central Ave, Suite 200, Boulder, CO, 80301.
Orders placed from California comply with California collection and use of personally identifiable information laws. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by OnlyNaturalPet.com pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For a description of the types of personally identifiable information we collect, see the “What information do we collect?” section above. This information includes identifiers, commercial information, demographic information, geolocation data, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences based on the other data.
If you are a California resident, you may also request access to or deletion of the personally identifiable information we have collected about you by contacting us at email@example.com or 888-937-6677. Please note that we may ask to verify your identity to protect your security and privacy before we honor your request. For information about how to opt out of certain advertising technologies, see the “Third party advertising” section above.
Changes to our policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at toll-free at 888-937-6677, or write us at Only Natural Pet, Attn. Customer Care, 5744 Central Ave, Suite 200, Boulder, CO, 80301.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.