A well-balanced formula for cats and dogs with a blend of absorbable trace minerals and vitamins. It is also designed to enhance the ability of animals to absorb and utilize the vitamins and minerals in their food. Intended for daily use.
Herbs and Properties for Which They Were Selected
- White Oak Bark (Quercus alba) an astringent that may increase tone and firmness of tissues and lessen mucus discharge, is high in calcium and tannin content
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) high in calcium, oxygen, and pectin, and may coat, soothe, and help heal inflamed areas, especially in the respiratory, intestinal, and urinary tract
- Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum) may be soothing and strengthen the nerves, and may help dissolve and eliminate stones
- Parsley Root (Petroselinum sativum) is high in vitamins A, B, & C, and chlorophyll and potassium
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata) abundant in calcium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium, and trace minerals
- Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense) may act as a blood purifier to help treat chronic skin conditions and support the liver, may help clean the digestive tract
- Skullcap Root (Scutellaria lateriflora) may help to tone and soothe the nervous system
- Black Walnut Hull (Juglans nigra) high in potassium, iodine, and manganese
- Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arvense) may help the body utilize and hold calcium, strengthens teeth, bones, hair and nails
- Stinging Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioica) has been a medicinal plant popular with North American physicians throughout the nineteenth century and into the twentieth and contains about 20 different chemicals, including lectins, phenols, sterols, lignans, and histamines.
- Bentonite Clay (Argillaceous earth) rich in trace minerals
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Daily Vita-Mineral Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid. Each 2 oz bottle contains approximately 1,050 drops, and each 4 oz bottle contains approximately 2,100 drops of the formula.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Ingredients - Juglans nigra, Eupatorium purpureum, Equisetum arvense, Laminaria digitata, Althaea officinalis, Petroselinum crispum, Trifolium pratense, Scutellaria lateriflora, Urtica dioica, Quercus alba, Bentonite clay
Other Ingredients - Glycerin, Agave Nectar, Purified water
- This tincture may be mixed with food, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth, or mixed with up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
For Dogs and Cats - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds. For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops).