Ear troubles are one of the most common reasons vets see our companion animals, and like so many health issues, serious ear problems can often be avoided with a bit of natural herbal care. Older pets commonly develop ear troubles as a result of wax build-up inside the ear canal, which can become a breeding ground for bacteria and yeast. As many pet guardians have learned the hard way, yeast is a troublesome fungus to deal with, and preventing a yeast infection is well worth the effort. If your pet has that tell-tale ear odor, shakes their head a lot, or scratches at their ears, it could be time for some Ear Care.*
Only Natural Pet Ear Care with Tea Tree Oil uses the natural healing power of herbs to clean and disinfect the ears of dogs and cats. This gentle formula is safe and effective for regular ear cleansing, and is designed to dissolve ear wax, remove foreign debris, and protect the ears from microbes that may enter or linger in dog's ears after swimming. This natural solution is especially helpful for dog breeds with floppy ears, and for pets that spend a lot of time outdoors.
Healing Botanical Ingredients
- Witch Hazel - This botanical has been used for hundreds of years for its mildly astringent, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tea Tree Oil - Australian aboriginal people brought this healing herb into Western herbal use, and contemporary research has validated its effectiveness as an antifungal and antimicrobial agent.
- Echinacea - This popular herbal ingredient has demonstrated antimicrobial and immune boosting properties, and has been traditionally used to treat wounds and in treating the common cold.
* If this is the first time you have noticed problems with your pet's ears, or you suspect an infection or the presence of ear mites, please check with a qualified veterinarian to determine the cause of the ear problem.
Chronic ear infections may be a sign of allergies. Please check our Holistic Healthcare Library for further information about allergies, and be sure to read our article, Chronic Ear Infections, if this condition applies to your pet.
Available in 4 oz liquid
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Ingredients - Witch Hazel, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Boric Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Polysorbate 80 (oleic derivative), Echinacea Extract, and Natural Coloring (a natural caramel color)
- Squeeze drops to partially fill ear canal.
- Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen wax.
- Remove liquid, dissolved wax, and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue.
- Do not use cotton swabs or insert any pointed objects into your pet's ear canal.
- If your companion animal has an ear infection or you suspect the presence of ear mites, please seek the assistance of a veterinarian.
- Ear washes can cause further irritation in ear canals with severe infections, and mites should be treated with a registered miticide.
- If your pet's condition changes in any way that concerns you, discontinue use of the solution and contact your veterinarian if the problem persists.