This liquid herbal remedy has natural compounds with properties similar to cortisone, which support the body's normal inflammatory response. It also contains antioxidants to support the body in eliminating damaging free radicals. The synergistic action of the herbs in this formula are designed to help the body to clean calcium deposits from the joints, reduce free radical damage, purify the blood, tone the organs, and to help relieve aches and discomfort.
Herbs and Properties for Which They Were Selected
- Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum Procumbens) supports the body in eliminating damaging acids from the body, maintaining nerve sheath tissue, may dissolve and remove excess calcium deposits on bone joints
- Guaiacum (Guaiacum officinale) has long been used for its joint supporting properties
- Hydrangea Arborescens (Hydrangea root) supports the body in the elimination of damaging acids from the body
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock root) maintains blood quality, may be a diuretic, and supports the liver
- Lactuca Serriola (Wild lettuce herb) may help to relieve aches and discomfort
- Lobelia Inflata (Lobelia herb) lobeline and related alkaloids work to support the nervous system
- Smilax Officinalis (Sarsaparilla root) may help tone organs that have difficulty screening impurities from the blood
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh root) may be a blood purifier and hormone stabilizer
- Juglans Nigra (Black walnut leaf) may be a vermifuge
- Argillaceous Earth (Bentonite clay) adds small levels of many trace minerals which may help the body utilize the minerals in the diet
- Capsicum Annum (Cayenne fruit) may be a powerful catalyst carrying other herbs to all parts of the body
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Lubri-Herb Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Actaea racemosa, Juglans nigra, Arctium lappa, Harpagophytum procumbens, Guaiacum officinale, Hydrangea arborescens, Lobeila inflata, Smilax regelii, Lactuca virosa, Capsicum annuum
Other Ingredients - Glycerin, Agave (nectar), Purified water
- 3 times per day.
- 1 drop per 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, thereafter 1 drop per 4 pounds.
- May be mixed with food, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth, or mixed with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Consult with Holistic Veterinarian before use if animal is diabetic.