PetAlive Aggression Formula contains a unique combination of specially selected herbal and homeopathic ingredients well known to calm anxious and highly strung animals and also to reduce aggression levels and related problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets. PetAlive Aggression Formula can be used regularly for the chronically aggressive and stressed animal or when needed when aggression and stress become a problem.
- Aggressive behavior in dogs can include biting, barking, snarling, snapping and raised fur along the back of the neck and along the ridge of the spine.
- Aggression in cats can include scratching, biting, excessive yowling, lunging, hissing, spitting and destructive behavior.
Use PetAlive Aggression Formula To
- Reduce biting, scratching and aggression in animals
- Calm highly strung and stressed pets or those with a history of abuse
- Relax and calm your pet when a new baby or animal is introduced to the family
- Soothe anxiety, restlessness and agitation
- As a tonic for the nervous system
100% Herbal & Homeopathic Ingredients
- Scutellaria laterifolia (Scullcap) is one of the best known herbs for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. May be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event or for more chronic nervous conditions. Helps to soothe and calm pets while also reducing excitability and stress.
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomilla) is a medicinal herb which has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and calming properties and will help to soothe your pet and reduce symptoms of stress.
- Belladonna (C30): is a proven homeopathic remedy which is included in this remedy for its benefits towards highly strung and oversensitive animals, who are prone to sudden fits of aggression and tendency to bite.
- Arsen Alb. (C30): is a proven homeopathic remedy which is used for a range of conditions. It is very helpful to the affectionate and sensitive pet who nevertheless tends to become easily agitated and restless, often needing lots of reassurance and sometimes having a tendency to jealousy.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Available in 20 grams. One bottle will last for 15-30 days depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose. Within a few doses, an almost immediate calming effect is usually seen. Regular use will result in a calmer and less aggressive animal.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Arsenicum alb (30C) (HPUS), Belladonna (30C) (HPUS), Chamomilla (3X) (HPUS), Hepar sulph calc (30C) (HPUS), Scutellaria (3X) (HPUS)
Inactive Ingredient - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
- Preventative (for chronic cases) - Two to three doses may be safely given every day to calm your pet and reduce aggressive behavior.
- Acute Dose - Every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside, depending on need.
- Chronic Dose - Three times daily on an ongoing basis.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Half-fill inner circle of lid and sprinkle into mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||Fill inner circle of lid and sprinkle into mouth|