PetAlive C-Caps is a natural and safe combination of especially selected and highly respected herbs known for their anti-tumor properties and their ability to optimize immune functioning. This formula does not cure cancer, but can be used as supportive therapy in the overall cancer treatment program of your pet.
PetAlive C-Caps can
- Help in the prevention and treatment of cancer, with demonstrated anti-tumor properties
- Slow down the spread of cancer cells to surrounding tissue
- Improve compromised immune systems
- Accelerate healing and relieve fatigue
- Strengthen the lymphatic system to improve toxin build-up and promote waste elimination
- Improve liver functioning for optimum health
100% Herbal Ingredients
- Astragalus membranaceous: (known as Huang Qi in Traditional Chinese Medicine) improves immune system fucntion and protects against disease. Recent studies suggest that Astragalus helps to activate the immune system and may prevent the spread of malignant cancer cells to surrounding healthy tissue. Further research found that Astragalus helped to restore immune functioning in cancer patients with compromised immune systems. This is particularly important after chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Astragalus also helps to lower blood sugar levels, accelerate wound healing, relieve fatigue, lower blood pressure and regulate water metabolism, thus preventing the bloating often associated with diabetes.
- Viscum album (Mistletoe): Known for its anti-tumor properties, this herb also helps to lower blood pressure and improve the functioning of the immune system. Results of both human and animal studies suggest that this ancient herb has an important part to play in the supportive treatment of cancer.
- Echinacea purpurea is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is also called 'Indian ginseng' and is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. Recent studies have demonstrated that Ashwagandha has anti-tumor properties and can help to prevent or slow the development of cancers. It is an effective anti-inflammatory and has excellent calming properties. This herb is often recommended as a tonic to assist with recovery after illness.
- Sylibum marianus (Milk Thistle) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of prescription drugs and vaccinations on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver functioning. This would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Uncaria tormentosa (Cat's Claw): This South American plant has been used by the natives of Peru hundreds of years. Cat's Claw boasts many medicinal benefits, among them its anti-tumor properties, making it well known as a cancer preventative.
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
This product contains Milk Thistle, which may interfere with the update of P450 drugs.
Available in 60 tablets. One bottle of C-Caps contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Active Ingredients - Astragalus (root), Echinacea (aerial parts), Cat's claw (bark), Milk thistle (seed), Mistletoe (aerial parts), Ashwagandha (root)
Other Ingredients - Vegetable cellulose
|Pet Size ||Daily Dosage |
|Cats & Dogs under 20lbs ||1/2 Capsule Twice Daily |
|Dogs 20-50lbs ||One Capsule Twice Daily |
|Dogs over 50lbs ||One to Two Tablets Twice Daily |
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet beenestablished.
How long until we see results?
Degree and speed of improvement differs from animal toanimal, depending on many factors. With regular use, your pet shouldbegin to show a gradual and observable improvement in health, appetiteand vitality.