PetAlive C-Caps is a natural and safe combination of specially selected and highly respected herbs known for their their ability to maintain immune functioning. This formula is specially blended for your pet's overall cellular support.
PetAlive C-Caps can
- Offer much needed cellular support to your pet
- Maintain proper immune function
- Support healing and fatigue
- Support waste elimination
- Maintain liver functioning for optimum health
100% Herbal Ingredients
- Astragalus membranaceous: (known as Huang Qi in Traditional Chinese Medicine) maintains immune system function. Recent studies suggest that Astragalus helps to support the immune system and work to maintain proper cellular health. Further research found that Astragalus also helps to maintain blood sugar levels, support healing, and maintain blood pressure.
- Viscum album (Mistletoe): Known for its cellular support properties, this herb also helps to maintain blood pressure and support the immune system. Results of both human and animal studies suggest that this ancient herb has an important part to play in cellular support.
- Echinacea purpurea is well known for its excellent benefits for support immune function. Regular use can help to maintain your pet's properly working immune system.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is also called 'Indian ginseng' and is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to support the blood and hemoglobin levels. Recent studies have demonstrated that Ashwagandha has strong cellular support properties. Plus, it has excellent calming properties.
- Sylibum marianus (Milk Thistle) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of prescription drugs and vaccinations on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it supports the liver's normal functioning. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and supports the liver's ability to remove toxins at a cellular level.
- Uncaria tormentosa (Cat's Claw): This South American plant has been used by the natives of Peru hundreds of years. Cat's Claw boasts many medicinal benefits, including cellular support.
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
This product contains Milk Thistle, which may interfere with the update of P450 drugs.
One bottle of C-Caps contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.12
Active Ingredients - Astragalus (root), Echinacea (aerial parts), Cat's claw (bark), Milk thistle (seed), Mistletoe (aerial parts), Ashwagandha (root)
Other Ingredients - Vegetable cellulose
|Pet Size ||Daily Dosage |
|Cats & Dogs under 20lbs ||1/2 Capsule Twice Daily |
|Dogs 20-50lbs ||One Capsule Twice Daily |
|Dogs over 50lbs ||One to Two Tablets Twice Daily |
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet beenestablished.
How long until we see results?
Degree and speed of improvement differs from animal toanimal, depending on many factors. With regular use, your pet shouldbegin to show a gradual and observable improvement in health, appetiteand vitality.