PetAlive Eye-Heal contains a blend of pure and natural ingredients in an herbal tincture and will effectively treat and prevent eye infections in dogs and cats as well as improve general eye and visual health.
Use PetAlive Eye-Heal
- To treat and prevent eye infections in pets
- To relieve pain and soothe eye dryness and discomfort
- To promote healthy vision
- To reduce inflammation and soothe the eyes
- As a general tonic for the eyes
Common signs and symptoms of eye infection in pets include
- Squinting of the eyes
- Watery or mucoid discharge
- Red or swollen conjunctiva (the pink part just inside the eyelids)
- The iris (colored part of the eye) may also appear dull or cloudy
What causes eye infections in pets?
Infections of the eye and surrounding structures are common in pets and usually involve the conjunctiva, leading to conjunctivitis or “pink eye.” Causes of infections include various bacteria, viruses like the Herpes virus, foreign material or irritants in the eye and even Lyme disease. Eye infections may become chronic if not treated and can cause permanent damage if neglected.
100% Natural, Herbal Ingredients
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at detoxifying the tissues and removing unwanted substances from the body. Burdock stimulates functioning of the immune system and is very useful in the treatment of dry eyes and eye infections.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) is well-known as a topical antiseptic/disinfectant and pain-relieving herb. Several of the compounds in rosemary have also been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chelidonium majus is used to boost the immune system and combat infections. Also known to sharpen sight, promote healing and act as an analgesic (pain killer).
- Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) has a long history of herbal use and was highly prized by ancient Druids for its medicinal properties. Meadowsweet has astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and is excellent for soothing and healing infections of the eyes and conjunctiva.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Available in 60 ml. One 60 ml bottle of Eye-Heal will last for 15 - 60 days with daily use, depending on the needs of your pet.
Review Rating: 3.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Ingredients - Burdock (Arctium lappa) (root), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (herb), Celandine (Chelidonium majus) (herb), Meadowsweet Flowering (Filipendula ulmaria) (herb)
Other Ingredients - Deionized water, grain alcohol (20% by volume)
- Dilute 5 drops in approximately 20 ml of boiled water and leave to cool.
- Soak a clean cotton swab in the solution and gently wipe eyes from inner to outer corners.
- Use new swab for each eye.
- Repeat three times daily.
How long until I see results?
Improvement should be noted within a few days. With regular use over several weeks, infection should clear completely and further infections will be prevented.