PetAlive Pancreas Booster promotes pancreatic health and digestive functioning. This 100% herbal remedy supports the pancreas in its creation of important enzymes needed during the digestive process. Pancreas Booster is also an excellent overall tonic supplement, which promotes the breakdown of foods in the intestines to support pancreatic health and vitality.
- Supports the health of the pancreas
- Promotes digestive functioning
- Supports balance of digestive enzymes used during digestion
- Supports healthy insulin production
Learning about the pancreas
The pancreas is a large organ of the digestive and endocrine system. It is located deep within the upper abdomen, surrounded by the stomach, small intestine, liver and spleen. The pancreas performs two important functions within the body, including producing digestive juices and enzymes to help digest fats and proteins. Another important pancreatic function is to produce the hormone insulin, together with a variety of other hormones.
The natural way
A diet that is high in fiber and complex carbohydrates slows the digestive process and helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. In obese animals, losing weight is also advised as an essential part of treatment, and your vet may advise a prescription diet. Avoid commercially-prepared pet foods, which may contain high amounts of sugar and preservatives and possible cause more problems regarding insulin insufficiency and pancreatic disorders in dogs and cats.
There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that the use of carefully chosen herbal ingredients can help to promote pancreatic health. Pancreas Booster is presented in the form of vege capsules that are easy to administer to pets as they may be given whole, or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. Exercise is another important part of keeping your pet’s blood sugar levels under control. However, be sure to keep the activity level the same from day to day. Along with the correct lifestyle choices, herbal remedies and dietary supplements can make all the difference to your pet’s health.
- Bromelain is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes and is present in all parts of the pineapple plant. This natural ingredient has been researched for its ability to support the pancreas.
- Papain is an enzyme found in papaya (Carica papaya) fruit latex. Its utility is in breaking down tough meat fibers.
- Gymnema (Gymnema Sylvestre) has been researched for its ability to promote and support healthy levels of sugar in the blood.
- Goat's Rue (Galega officinalis) contains guanidine, a substance that supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been researched for its bitter principles and potential ability to support blood sugar levels.
Native Remedies' Pet Alive products are created using a Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Available in 60 capsules. One bottle will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Gymnema (leaf), Goat's Rue (herb), Fennel(seed), Bromelain, Papain
Other Ingredients - Vegetable cellulose
Capsules may be given whole or mixed with food or a treat.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs Under 20 lbs ||1/2 Capsule Twice Daily|
|Dogs 20 - 50 lbs ||One Capsule Twice Daily|
|Over 50 lbs ||One to Two Capsules Twice Daily|
How long until I see results?
Response times differ from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, you should begin to notice a general improvement within 3 - 6 weeks.
Pancreas Booster may be used alone, or in conjunction with conventional veterinary management. Ask your vet to monitor your pet's progress.
- Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established.