PetAlive Sinu-Rite is a 100% natural blend of homeopathic ingredients specially selected for the treatment of sinusitis in pets.
Use PetAlive Sinu-Rite To
- Treat acute sinus infections in pets
- Relieve inflammation, discharge, congestion & discomfort associated with sinusitis
- Prevent recurrence of chronic sinus infections
- Strengthen your pet’s immune system against infection
The sinuses are bony cavities in the skull that meet up with the nasal cavities and are prone to infection, especially after a cold or other upper respiratory tract infection.
In cats and dogs, sinus infections may be caused by bacteria, fungi or viruses and are sometimes even associated with tooth abscesses. Sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses) may also be caused by non-infectious ailments such as allergies.
How will I know if my pet has a sinus infection?
Typical signs of a sinus infection are sneezing, discharge from the eyes and nose, coughing or gagging and a postnasal drip. If your pet has never had such an illness before, it may be wise to have your vet investigate with X-rays or other tests to confirm a sinus infection.
If your pet has had sinusitis before, you will probably recognize the signs. Cats with a sinus infection may stop eating due to a decrease in their sense of smell.
How are sinus infections usually treated?
Sinus infections are usually treated with antibiotic drugs which are prescribed long-term in order to achieve penetration of the drug into the sinuses. Anti-inflammatory drugs are sometimes also used. Pets who are prone to recurrent sinus infections may be prescribed chronic medication for prevention.
Although antibiotics and anti-inflammatories may be useful in clearing the symptoms of sinus infection in pets, long term usage is not always the best thing for your pet's overall health profile. Longterm use of anti-inflammatories may also lead to further complications, including stomach ulcers and other digestive problems.
How can natural remedies help?
The immune system plays a large part in preventing sinus infections from occurring in the first place. Unfortunately, repeated antibiotic and anti-inflammatory treatment may further compromise immune functioning, making your pet more susceptible to recurring infection.
Using a more holistic approach, natural remedies can help to safely reduce your pet’s symptoms of sinusitis, cut recovery time and also strengthen the immune system to prevent recurring infection. Due to the high safety profile of the ingredients, our natural remedies are also free of side-effects.
100% Natural Ingredients
- Nat. Mur (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has excellent effects in reducing sneezing, runny nose, hayfever and other conditions linked to inflamed and watery mucus membranes.
- Pulsatilla (30C) is a homeopathic remedy useful for treating sinusitis associated with copious, yellow/green discharge and coughing or sneezing that is worse at night.
- Kali. bich (30C) is a homeopathic remedy for catarrh (Excess mucus and congestion), sinus problems and coughing.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) is a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-allergenic herb and is excellent for reducing inflammation by stimulating the anti-inflammatory hormone, cortisol. Glycyrrhiza originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many other uses, including being a tonic stimulant for the adrenal cortex and digestive system.
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) has been used for centuries for its aromatic qualities. Thyme contains volatile oils with antiseptic qualities that are ideal for treating infections of the sinuses and respiratory system. Thyme also contains antispasmodic properties ideal for relieving chronic coughing, muscle spasms and headaches.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Available in 180 tablets. One bottle of 180 tablets will last between 1 and 6 weeks, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
Active Ingredients - Each tablet contains equal parts of: Glycyrrhiza (3X) (HPUS), Kali bic (30C) (HPUS), Nat mur (6X) (HPUS), Pulsatilla (30C) (HPUS), Sambucus nig (3X) (HPUS)
Inactive Ingredients - Acacia gum, lactose, magnesium stearate, starch, sucrose