PetAlive Thyro-Pet is a 100% safe and natural combination of herbal ingredients for treating hypothyroid conditions in pets. This remedy will improve your pet’s thyroid functioning and increase the production of thyroid hormones naturally as well as address all the major symptoms associated with hypothyroidism. Thyro-Pet contains no added synthetic thyroid hormones and there is therefore no risk of inducing hyperthyroidism in your pet.
The thyroid gland produces thyroid hormones which have a number of functions in the body and are particularly critical in maintaining your pet’s metabolic rate. Any change in the functioning of this gland can have varied effects on your pet’s health. Although hypothyroidism (decreased functioning of the thyroid) is not a life-threatening condition, it can certainly decrease your dog or cat’s quality of life. The symptoms of hypothyroidism may be insidious in onset and not immediately obvious. If your pet has been putting on weight or you suspect hypothyroidism for another reason, it is best to consult your vet who will be able to test for this condition by measuring thyroid hormones in the blood.
Use PetAlive Thyro-Pet To
- Restore healthy thyroid functioning in your pet
- Treat hypothyroid conditions caused by iodine deficiency
- Ensure adequate production of thyroid hormones
- Assist with fatigue, constipation, weight gain and other symptoms associated with hypothyroidism in dogs, cats and other pets
What are the symptoms of hypothyroidism in pets?
Pets with hypothyroid conditions may gain weight without any change in their diet. Many become lethargic and seem to lack energy. The coat and skin may suffer from the lack of thyroid hormones, leading to hair loss and dry skin. Constipation, slow heart rate and infertility are also common problems in pets with hypothyroidism.
100% Natural Ingredients
- Fucus vesiculosis is also called Bladderwrack or kelp and is a sea vegetable which is a prime source of iodine - crucial in preventing thyroid problems. It has been used medicinally in humans for thousands of years, especially in traditional Chinese medicine, and is just as effective in domestic animals. Apart from the beneficial effect on thyroid functioning, kelp is also used as a metabolic stimulant and will help overweight pets to shed their excess weight. When using kelp medicinally for people or pets, always make sure that it is sourced by a reputable and trusted company. Kelp harvested from the beach or near to the coast may be contaminated with industrial waste, sewage, lead, mercury or other toxins. Kelp used in PetAlive Thyro-Pet has been harvested only from uncontaminated areas and screened for the presence of toxins, heavy metal and sand contamination.
- Astragalus membranaceous (Huang Qi) is an herb which has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many centuries as a revitalizing tonic for the endocrine system. It is a very useful protector of thyroid and adrenal gland function and also helps to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Recent research confirms the positive effect of Astragalus on helping the body fight against disease.
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) is a botanical cousin of Panax ginseng and has been used in ancient Chinese medicine for thousands of years to enhance energy and increase endurance. This herbal ingredient is excellent for addressing the fatigue that many pets with hypothyroid conditions suffer from. Recent research has clinically proven that regular use of Siberian Ginseng will help the body to withstand physical stress and boost immune functioning.
- Urtica urens is used traditionally and in modern herbalism as a circulatory stimulant to regulate metabolism, thyroid and adrenal function. This herb is also a good source of minerals, as well as Vitamins A, B and C.
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Available in 50 ml. One 50 ml bottle of Thyro-Pet will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Ingredients - Bladderwrack (thallus), Astragalus (root), Eleuthero (root), Nettle (leaf)
Other Ingredients - Vegetable glycerin, deionized water
- The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
- Should be taken 2-3 times per day at the recommended dosage.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||2 - 3 Drops|
|Medium Dogs ||5 - 8 Drops|
|Large dogs ||8 - 12 Drops|
How long until we see results?
Regular use will promote thyroid health and normal thyroid functioning as well as reduce the symptoms associated with hypothyroid conditions. You should begin to notice an improvement in your pet’s symptoms within 3-6 weeks of regular use.