PetAlive Thyroid Soothe is a homeopathic remedy temporarily soothes the thyroid, heart and endocrine systems. Thyroid Soothe is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to provide short-term support of the thyroid gland and entire endocrine system.
Thyroid Soothe Temporarily
- Soothes the thyroid and endocrine system.
- Reduces hyperactivity and shedding.
- Soothes the digestive system.
- Calms nervous pets.
Taken internally, the ingredients in Thyroid Soothe address acute symptoms such as appetite disturbance, hyperactivity, shedding and increased nervousness – as well as helping to maintain balance in the thyroid gland. In addition, routine energy levels and a healthy weight and hair growth are also supported.
Presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form, the tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
100% Homeopathic Ingredients
- Chamomilla (30C) is frequently recommended by homeopaths for its calming and soothing properties. One study even documented chamomile used in Sao Paulo by parents to promote natural relaxation for their children.
- Lycopus (6C) suits animals that have a lackluster coat or a coat that is patchy and uneven. Lycopus can also help to promote the health of the endocrine system. In homeopathic potency, Lycopus is useful in the treatment of erratic pulse as well as respiratory problems.
- Zingiber (3X) is known for its soothing and calming properties and is gentle enough for animals of all ages and sizes. At this potency, Zingiber has a particularly positive effect on the digestive system.
- Cratageous (30C) is well known for its affinity with the heart and circulatory system. In homeopathic potency, Cratageous is used to calm heart palpitations and assist a fast and feeble pulse.
Nux vom (30C) is often used for animals that are bilious or nauseous. A great remedy for pets that are irritable or don’t like being touched when they are not feeling one hundred percent.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Thyroid Soothe comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Thyroid Soothe (20g) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.12
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Chamomilla 30C HPUS, Iodium 30C HPUS, Lycopus 6C HPUS, Nux vom 30C HPUS, Zingiber 3X HPUS
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
- Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
- Initial dose - every 30 minutes for up to ten doses.
- Thereafter, three times daily.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
Because Thyroid Soothe is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly after the first dose to help address symptoms such as appetite disturbance, hyperactivity, shedding and increased nervousness and support balance in the thyroid gland. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
- No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Thyroid Soothe and prescription medications.
- However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
- Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Use only under supervision of a holistic veterinarian.