Rocky Mountain Antler Dog Chews come from deer and elk antlers that are rich in minerals, do not splinter, and come from a completely renewable source: Antlers! These are wholesome dog chews that will give your dog hours of enjoyment. Plus, there's no processing involved! The antlers are collected, cut & bagged... that's it!
These all-natural antlers contain a great healthy source of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc and manganese. All of these healthy ingredients in a compact, odorless and mess-free dog chew, and the bonus is that Dogs Love Them! There is no treat or toy currently on the market that can claim to be more natural than Antler Dog Chews. The antler dog chews come right out of nature and are completely unprocessed! Here's a chew that lasts a long time and doesn't cause illness or injury.
After the natural process of shedding their antlers every spring, male deer and elk grow another set. These shed antlers are then collected and cut into different sizes for your dog. That’s it! No dies or taste enhancers are added because it is unnecessary.
Why Antler Dog Chews?
- Antler chews are long-lasting. They last much longer than bully sticks or chews made of compacted starch or rawhide.
- Antlers are much less likely to chip or splinter than processed bones.
- Antlers have virtually no discernable odor and will not leave stains on carpet or furniture.
- Antler chews will vary in shape, weight, thickness, size and color.
- Always purchase the appropriate size chew for your dog. Some dogs may attempt to swallow them if they are too small.
- Small - Recommended for dogs weighing up to 20 pounds. Average size 3 to 4 inches.
- Medium - Recommended for dogs weighing 20 to 30 pounds. Average size 4 to 6 inches.
- Large - Recommended for dogs weighing 30 to 50 pounds. Average size 6 to 8 inches.
- X Large - Recommended for dogs weighing 50 to 80 pounds. Average size 8 to 10 inches.
Antler pieces will vary naturally in shape, circumference, color and weight. All these factors are considered when assigning antlers to specific sizes.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Rocky Mountain Antler Chews