Only Natural Pet Herbal Ointment contains healing herbs that can be helpful for a wide range of skin problems. It's designed to be used for superficial skin infections, hot spots, and other skin irritations that your pet may have.
Herbs and Properties for Which They Were Selected
- Chaparral Herb (Larrea mexicana) known as an anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-parasitic herb for infections, may help to rebuild tissue and have antiseptic properties
- Chickweed Herb (Stellaria media) may be a demulcent to help soothe, protect, and relieve irritation of inflamed mucous membranes and dry itchy skin
- Calendula Flower (Calendula officinalis) may help speed cell reproduction and inhibit proliferation of bacteria and fungi at the site of an injury; also may provide soothing relief to soreness and swelling.
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis) may act as an antibiotic and be effective against ringworm and itchy skin
- Lobelia Herb (Lobelia inflata) may be an analgesic, may have the ability to enhance the healing effect of other herbs, known as a counter-irritant
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) may help soothe cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns
- Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense) may support the body's normal inflammatory response and be useful in skin afflictions, may help protect mucous membranes
- White Oak Bark (Quercus alba) may have a cleansing action on inflamed surfaces of the skin and mucous membranes, may help with varicose veins and open wounds
- Pine Tar (Pinus silvestris) may have a healing effect and be antiseptic and may improve blood flow locally, may have anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) may help the ointment be absorb into the skin, may help fight bacteria, viruses, and fungal infections, may help with healing, relieving soreness and discomfort of burns and insect bites
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) may support the body's process to reduce inflammation
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz cream.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Active Ingredients - Larrea tridentata, Stellaria media, Calendula officinalis, Hydrastis canadensis, Lobelia inflata, Althaea officinalis, Trifolium pratense, Quercus alba, Tartac 20, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus globulus
Inactive ingredients - Bee's Wax, Olive Oil
- Massage into skin or apply with a cotton ball, swab, or pad.
- For external use only.