PetAlive UTI-Free is a selected combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients specially formulated to safely and effectively treat the causes and the symptoms of urinary tract and bladder infections in pets. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are uncomfortable and extremely painful. They tend to be more common in cats than dogs and can be caused by bacterial infection, bladder stones or urolithiasis (stones in the urinary tract). UTIs often recur and can lead to more serious kidney infections if left untreated.
Use PetAlive UTI-Free To
- Naturally treat the symptoms of UTI infections in pets
- Maintain urinary tract and bladder health
- Prevent recurring infections
- Straining to urinate
- Obvious pain or discomfort when urinating
- Constantly licking their genitals
- Frequent urination without passing much urine
- Urinating in unusual places
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Fever and loss of condition
100% Natural Ingredients
- Berberis vulg (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy and is well known for its positive effect on the bladder and urinary tract. This remedy also helps to support healthy immune system functioning.
- Cantharis (6C) is often recommended for its ability to maintain a healthy flow of urine and soothe the bladder.
- Staphysagris (6C) is a proven natural remedy also recommended for urogenital health and as a well known prostate tonic.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of PetAlive UTI-Free will last 15 - 30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Berber vulg (3X) (HPUS), Cantharis (6C) (HPUS), Staphysagris (6C) (HPUS)
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
- Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and let dissolve.
- Acute Conditions - Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses a day or until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer two to three times daily for at least 7 days more or for as long as is necessary.
- Chronic - Use (for animals with recurring UTI-infections): Two doses of PetAlive UTI-Free daily to maintain urinary tract health.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 Cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until we see results?
Symptoms should begin to clear within a few days and should be under control within 7 - 10 days.