Neem Protect Spray uses a natural tree oil that has been used in Asia for years. Helps soothe itching and skin irritation. 8 oz. spray bottle.
What are the benefits of Neem Protect Spray?
- Specially formulated for Ark Naturals by a team of chemists and herbal scientists using premium natural botanical extracts.
- Neem oil may help reduce the risk of infections, itching and derma-titis from insect bites.
- Neem Protect products are safe for puppies and kittens.
- Safe for children to play with treated pets.
- Safe and effective for human use.
- Contains no DEET, pyrethrins or other synthetic pesticides and chemicals.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Ark Naturals
Shipping Weight: 0.6
Ingredients - Neem, citronella oil, botanical essential oils and a gentle vegetable sourced emulsifier of polysorbate 20. All natural. Contains no DEET, pyrethrins, pyrethroids or other chemical pesticides.
- For Best Results on first usage or with heavy infestations, spray animal heavily with Neem Protect Spray.
- Allow 1 to 2 hours to take effect.
- Thereafter, on clean, dry animal, spray Neem Protect Spray from head to tail every 7 to 10 days during flea and tick season.
Neem Protect Spray is water-soluble and must be re-applied each time animal gets wet. You may re-apply as often as needed. It can be used in your pets bedding, cage, etc. Keep Neem Protect Spray away from your pets eyes, nose, and mouth. Do not spray near food or water dishes. For best results use in conjunction with Neem Protect Shampoo. Safe for year-round use on both pets and humans.
Safe and effective for dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Use caution on cats. Citronella can cause adverse reactions with cats. Don't apply to the cat's face - Test product on cat's hindquarters - Wait 24 hours. If no reaction, OK to use.