Veg-to-Bowl is a fantastic way to provide essential vitamins, minerals and fiber for your companion dog. By adding the vegetables and herbs for digestion in Veg-to-Bowl every day, you give your dog the key to proper nutrition and a happier, healthier life. Veg-to Bowl is easy to use! Just add Veg-to-Bowl daily to your companions meals. You can mix Veg-to-Bowl with any natural food that you are currently feeding. Veg-to-Bowl is also a great addition for those who are feeding a raw diet to their companions. Any way that you feed Veg-to-Bowl your companion will thank you!
Quick Facts About Veg-to-Bowl
- Easy- Just add water, meat and oil
- All-natural and uses 100% human grade dehydrated and freeze-dried vegetables
- NO preservatives, additives, chemicals, coloring agents and dyes
- NO sugar and salt.
- NO fillers, no corn, no wheat, no soy
- Allows Total Control of Protein Amounts
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals
- Contains organic digestive herbs
- Can be used daily to make a complete homemade meal
Dr. Harvey's Philosophy
Dr. Harvey’s philosophy is to provide the finest all natural products for animals available anywhere. We are dedicated to educating guardians of companion animals and our customers about the benefits of holistic ways to keep their companion animals healthy. Our utmost desire is to keep our customers and their companion animals happy and healthy. Our company is also dedicated to the rescue of animals and we help to support organizations that make the rescue and shelter of animals possible.
Scoops per Bag
- 1 lb bag contains 41 scoops
- 2 lb bag contains 82 scoops
- 3 lb bag contains 123 scoops
- 5 lb bag contains 205 scoops
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Dr. Harvey's
Ingredients - Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Broccoli, Peas, Green Beans, Zucchini, Beets, Parsley, Lecithin, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Citrate, Dried Ground Fenugreek, Dried Ground Fennel, Dried Ground Ginger, Dried Ground Peppermint, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
Crude Protein (min) 2.0%
Crude Fat (min) 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 12.0%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
The Veg-to-Bowl Recipe
- Boil water. (Look to graph for amount)
- Add Veg-to-Bowl to water. (Look to graph for scoop amount)
- Steep for 8-10 Minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Add to food.
- Watch a happy and healthy dog eat.
*Detailed instructions are included in every bag of Veg-to-Bowl
|Weight (lbs) ||Veg-to Bowl in Scoops ||Water ||Oil ||Protein in ounces Daily|
|2 - 8 ||1 scoop ||2 oz ||2 tsp ||4 - 5 oz|
|9 - 16 ||1.5 - 2 scoops ||3 - 4 oz ||3 tsp ||7 - 8 oz|
|17 - 25 ||3 scoops ||6 oz ||4 tsp ||9 - 10 oz|
|26 - 50 ||4 scoops ||8 oz ||5 tsp ||12 - 13 oz|
|51 - 80 ||5 scoops ||10 oz ||6 tsp ||16 - 18 oz|
|81 - 120 ||6 scoops ||12 oz ||7 tsp ||20 - 24 oz|