Health Concerns Skin Balance is a Chinese herbal remedy for flea allergies, inhalant allergies, skin and coat problems. Skin Balance can be used for minor cases like localized itching to serious cases such as eczema or psoriasis. These conditions are thought to be caused by heat, dampness, and toxins. Skin Balance is designed to treat skin inflammation. It is able to do four things: eliminate toxins, evaluating, reduce heat and dampness, and to nourish the skin through nourishing the blood.
- Reduces itching and skin inflammation
- Treats conditions existing in psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, hives, and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Removes toxins in blood which cause skin inflammation
- Facilitates recovery of skin tissues once the itching and inflammation are under control
- Moistens and nourishes the skin
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
- Clears Liver Heat, Cleans Blood
- Eliminates Heat and Dampness
Available in 90 tablets.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Please Note: This formula is ok for cats but due to pill size, consistency and taste, it may be difficult to administer.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Health Concerns
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Active Ingredients - Barbat Skullcap Ban Zhi Lian, Oldenlandia Bai Hua She Cao, Gentian Long Dan Cao, Rehmannia Root Sheng Di Huang, Viola Zi Hua Di Ding, Siler Fang Feng, Lonicera Jin Yin Hua, Lysimachia Jin Qian Cao, Coptis Root Huang Lian, Tang-kuei Dang Gui, Bupleurum Chai Hu, Carthamus (Safflower) Hong Hua, Senna Leaf Fan Xie Ye, Rhubarb Da Huang
Inactive Ingredients - Vegetable Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, and Cellulose
Please Note: This is a human supplement, not one designed specifically for pets; however, it is completely safe and effective for use on your pet. Our holistic veterinarian has reviewed and recommended the following usage instructions:
- Can be crushed & mixed with food
- For Dogs: 2-3 times/day based on intensity of disease and vitality of animal
|Pet Type ||Weight ||Dosage|
|Cat ||All ||1/2 - 1 Tablet Twice Daily|
|Dog ||Small Under 25 lbs ||1/2 - 1 Tablet|
| ||Medium 25 - 50 lbs ||1 - 2 Tablets|
| ||Large Over 50 lbs ||2 - 3 Tablets|