Natural Research People active essential oils are blended into the plastic with medical grade plasticizers that are extruded in the making of their collars. This results in the essential oils being evenly distributed through out the collar allowing for a slow and controlled, gradual release of essential oils throughout the long life of the collar. Effectively and safely controls odors on pets and creates a safe natural barrier to pet problems. Essential oils do not touch animals skin and deodorizes naturally all year round.
- Small - Fits neck sizes up to 12" (this size is great for cats and puppies)
- Large - Fits neck sizes up to 21"
How long will the collar last?
It all depends on how much time your dog or cat spends outside, but the average collar should last about 3 months.
This collar is available in red only.
Review Rating: 3
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Natural Research People
Ingredients - Pennyroyal, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Citronella and Rue
The essential oils make up just 4.125% of the ingredients of the collar:
- Remove collar from package only when you are ready to place the collar on your pet.
- Carefully buckling the collar around your pet's neck keeping 1-2 fingers underneath the collar.
- A well fitted collar is one that when fastened, will slide over your pet's head.
- Two or three inches of collar should be left for adjustments and any excess collar cut off.
- This collar is not affected if your pet is in the rain or gets wet.
It is not recommended to directly apply any essential oils to the highly sensitive skin of your four legged family member or swallow any essential oil.