Natural. Affordable. Safe. Effective!
Why your pet needs All-in-One Flea Remedy
There’s nothing quite like a flea infestation to strain the harmony of your household. Fleas make our pets feel miserable, and a miserable pet can make all of our lives unhappy! But too often in the past the solution has been to apply dangerous chemicals that aren’t healthy for our pets, or for our environment. Fortunately, Only Natural Pet Store has a comprehensive line of natural products that work in tandem (see Complementary Approaches below) to help keep your pets and your household safely free from these stubborn parasites.
Only Natural Pet All-in-One Flea Remedy - The Foundation of Natural Flea Control All-In-One Flea Remedy
is the ultimate natural weapon against fleas. Named "All-In-One" because it kills fleas in all three zones of flea control (on pets, in the home, and in your yard). Only Natural Pet All-in-One Flea Remedy
uses a non-toxic, natural compound called DE – or diatomaceous (dye-atom-ay-shus) earth that has been used to kill insects for centuries. This powder is 100% safe for your pet, and harmless to humans, but effectively kills fleas, their eggs and larvae in a matter of hours.
Odorless and versatile, our All-in-One Flea Remedy can safely be applied to your pet’s fur, your bedding, your carpet, your furniture, and even in your yard – with noticeable results in 2-3 days. Using the best of nature’s ingredients for remedies against fleas and ticks, you can take control of your household and bring back the peace – all using a natural approach that keeps everybody healthy and protects the planet.
Why you need to use caution with chemical-based flea treatments:
Vomiting. Diarrhea. Seizures. Breathing problems. All are possible side effects of chemical-based flea control products. In fact, these treatments are not only potentially harmful to your pet, but everyone in your household, not to mention the environment. Plus, many veterinary experts believe that chemical remedies have created chemically resistant “super fleas,” that are increasingly harder to eradicate.
If you’re concerned about the potential dangers of using chemical-based flea treatments, Only Natural Pet All-in-One Flea Remedy offers a health-conscious, eco-smart solution. All-in-One keeps your home flea-free without the use of chemicals, toxins, fumes, oily residues, or unnatural substances of any kind. It’s safe for your pet, your family, your home and the environment.
When fighting fleas, especially a severe infestation, it is always more effective to approach the problem from more than one angle. Our All-In-One Flea Remedy works well as part of a holistic flea prevention or treatment plan. If you are preparing for flea season or already involved in a battle with fleas, please see our article, The Natural Approach to Flea Control, for helpful tips and suggestions.
We've also grouped our natural flea remedies into convenient kits based on the severity of your flea situation to save you time and money in gathering your weapons to win the war on fleas, safely and naturally. Please click here to see our Flea Care Kits for Cats and for Dogs.
Here are some other strategies that you may want to consider along with Only Natural Pet All-in-One Flea Remedy:
- Protect your dogs and cats from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes naturally! Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea and Tick Tag is a safe, chemical-free way to keep harmful pests off of your pet. Using state of the art holistic technology, the EasyDefense Tag utilizes your pet’s own energy to create a natural barrier to pests. There are no chemicals or pesticides involved. It is completely safe for pets and humans in the household.
- If your pets go outside, consider using our Only Natural Pet Herbal Defense Spray to repel parasites.
- Use our Herbal Defense Shampoo and Conditioner to keep your pet's skin and coat clean and shiny while also repelling unwanted insects - a must for treating pets with moderate to severe flea infestations.
- Many people find our Brewer's Yeast & Garlic tablets to be helpful in making their pets less attractive to fleas.
- The quality of your pet's food is an important determinant in their ability to fight fleas. A poor diet means a weaker immune system and greater attractiveness to fleas. If you are not feeding your pet a high quality, natural food, you might want to consider changing. Any of the brands sold at Only Natural Pet Storefor dogs andfor cats would qualify as high quality and natural.