Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet B.S.S.T. Herbal Formula
Only Natural Pet B.S.S.T. Herbal Formula contains the four herbs in the famous Essiac formula, developed by Canadian nurse, Rene Caisse. The herbs in the formula have a long history of use in herbal medicine traditions of many cultures. Limited research has been conducted with the Essiac formula and its individual herbal ingredients, and specific health-supportive properties of the herbs have been identified. These herbs may help maintain cellular health, purify the blood, and help the body eliminate destroyed tissue and toxic residues.
Our B.S.S.T. Herbal Formula is designed to help strengthen the innate defense mechanisms of the body to support the immune system’s ability to fight pathogenic and system-degenerative ailments and to destroy abnormal cells. Together, the herbs in the formula produce synergistic effects that enhance each herb’s individual beneficial properties. You can see what our customers have said about the results they have had with BSST Herbal below this product description.
High Quality Herbs
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa): This staple botanical has been used widely for centuries as a general liver tonic and blood cleanser while supporting the body's response to respiratory conditions, autoimmune disorders and skin disorders. Burdock is rich in antioxidants. Research has demonstrated Burdock Root's antimicrobial properties as well as its support to the body's normal inflammatory response and its potential to inhibit mutation and abnormal growth of cells. Burdock root is being investigated in current HIV research.
- Sheep Sorrel Aerial Parts (Rumex acetosella): Sorrel has been used traditionally for its astringent properties, and to aid detoxification through the skin. It has often been used as a remedy for kidney and other urinary tract issues, and may help dissolve and aid in the elimination of particulate matter from the kidneys. Sheep’s sorrel is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): Slippery elm has been traditionally used to help resolve respiratory and digestive issues. It is a mucilaginous herb, that may soothe and lubricates tissue, help draw out toxins, and help dissolve mucous deposits wherever they accumulate in the body. This herb is also believed to neutralize stomach acid and soothe the digestive tract, and it has a mild laxative effect.
- Chinese Rhubarb / Turkey Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum): Another herb known as a tonic to the digestive system, rhubarb root is believed to stimulate the appetite and to act as a tonic to build and cleanse the blood. Turkey rhubarb has been long used as to help the liver with detoxification and to support healthy gall bladder and spleen function.
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of B.S.S.T. Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid. Each 2 oz. bottle contains approximately 1,050 drops, and each 4 oz. bottle contains approximately 2,100 drops of the formula.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Arctium Lappa, Rumex Acetosella, Ulmus Rubra, Rheum Palmatum
Other Ingredients - Glycerin, Agave (nectar), Purified water
- This tincture may be mixed with food, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth, or mixed with up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
For Dogs and Cats - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds. For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops).
- Burdock Root may affect blood sugar levels.
- If your pet has diabetes or pancreatic cancer/insulinoma, check with a veterinarian before using this product.
- Consult with a Holistic Veterinarian if animal has kidney disease or bowel obstruction.