Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet Canine Bladder Control
“Oops, sorry about that!” You can tell from their eyes that they didn’t mean to wet the floor or the bed, but somehow, it happened anyway. It’s a messy problem that can cause anxiety and embarrassment for you and for your dog.
Incontinence can develop due to weakening of bladder muscles, which sometimes develops in female dogs after spaying. In older dogs of either sex, lower levels of hormones and slower nerve responses are thought to play a role in the problem. Whatever the cause, urine leakage is an issue that causes stress for everyone.
With our best selling Canine Bladder Control, you can help them recover their composure and end anxiety and worry over leaking accidents. This formula contains a powerful combination of herbs, hormone-supportive botanicals, and Vitamin B6 that work together to help support your dog’s bladder muscle function and maintain bladder health. Ideal for spayed and senior dogs to help them maintain bladder control - our customers give it rave reviews.
Carefully Selected Ingredients
- Pumpkin Seed- This botanical extract has been used to support prostate and bladder health and helps maintain the urinary tract due to its cleansing action. It also supports bladder muscles and bladder emptying.
- Rehmannia-cured Extract - Used extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Rehmannia supports healthy kidney function. It also maintains healthy levels of estradiol (an estrogenic hormone) in females and testosterone in males.
- Wild Yam – This extract supports the normal inflammatory response and supports urinary tract issues. It is believed to help address incontinence by relaxing urinary tract muscles that may be prone to erratic contractions. Wild Yam has also been studied for its hormone supporting effects.
- Corn Silk - This powerful botanical extract supports normal urine flow and bladder emptying action. Corn silk also contains mucilage, which produces a soothing effect on the lining of the urinary tract.
- Saw Palmetto - An herb used for its support of the body's response to inflammation on mucous membranes, Saw Palmetto is also believed to support bladder control and muscle tone. Clinical research findings support use of this herb for its ability to maintain hormone levels and support the prostate.
- Olive Leaf Extract – Another potent herbal extract, Olive Leaf has been widely researched in recent years for its strong cleansing properties, specifically the powerful action of its active compound, Oleuropein. Research findings suggest that Olive leaf can maintain the immune system by support key white blood cells. This extract helps reduce the ability of these microbes to take hold in the lining of the bladder and urethra, helping to support a healthy urinary tract.
- Vitamin B6 - Also known as Pyridoxine HCl, this important B-complex vitamin supports healthy urine output and plays a key role in the health of mucous membranes. Vitamin B6 has also been studied for its role in supporting against the formation of urine crystals.
- Cranberry Extract – Adding cranberries to the diet has long been a practice to support urinary tract health. Contemporary research with cranberry extracts has demonstrated the wisdom of this practice. Cranberry extract has been found to help normalize urine pH, which may help support against the formation of urinary crystals. Research has also identified compounds in cranberry that maintains a healthy lining of the urinary tract, which in turn maintains a healthy urinary tract. Cranberries are also rich in antioxidants and are a natural source of vitamin C.
- Marshmallow Root – Marshmallow root is rich in mucilage compounds that may help maintain the lining of the urinary tract. This botanical extract supports the body's inflammatory response process and is thought to help the body pass particulate matter from the urinary tract more easily. Marshmallow also supports a healthy immune response.
Available in 90 chewable tablets.
Tablets too big for your pet?Try theAll-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.36
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
Cranberry (fruit) Extract 4:1 250 mg
Wild Yam (root) Extract 4:1 150 mg
Olive (leaf) Extract 4:1 100 mg
Saw Palmetto (fruit) Extract 4:1 50mg
Marshmallow (root) Extract 4:1 40mgPumpkin (seed) Extract 4:1 37.5mg
Rehmannia-cured (root) Extract 4:1 37.5mg
Cornsilk (stigma) Extract 4:1 25mg
Dong Quai (root) Extract 4:1 25mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 25mg
Inactive Ingredients - Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Peanut Butter Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide
Directions for Use
- Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs. of body weight daily.
- For dogs less than 15 lbs., give 1/2 tablet daily.
- If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM & PM.
Please check with your vet concerning possible drug interactions.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.