Only Natural Pet Senior Feline Formula is a unique herbal blend designed to maintain vitality and wellness in senior cats.
Holistically combining nourishing, botanical ingredients, Only Natural Pet Senior Feline Formula is blended to support and maintain senior health across all of the major body systems. The herbs in this formula were chosen for their nutritive and antioxidant properties as well as their detoxifying abilities.
Only Natural Pet Senior Feline Formula supports and maintains your senior cat's circulatory system, digestive system, endocrine system, immune system, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, respiratory system, and urinary system. This allows for complete wellness of your senior cat's unique needs.
Only Natural Pet Senior Feline Formula contains a blend of the following herbs:
- Beet Root (Beta vulgaris) supports cellular respiration rate and is rich in trace minerals and other nourishing co-factors. It is high in B vitamins, potassium, antioxidants, and fiber. Betaine, one of the compounds found in beet root, is known to support proteins, enzymes, cells, and organs from environmental stress as well as maintain liver function and stamina.
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) supports the skin and joints and is also used for respiratory and gastrointestinal maintainance. Plus, it maintains healthy blood pressure.
- Cayenne Fruit (Capsicum annuum) is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy inflamation response, maintains blood circulation, and supports the digestive system, including increasing appetite and supporting overall metabolism. It is particularly important for maintaining the lungs, kidneys, pancreas, heart, nervous system, and stomach.
- Fo-ti Root (Polygonum multiflorum) is a tonic herb and a rich source of the powerful antioxidant resveretrol, which supports the immune system and provides several important vitamins and trace minerals. It has been shown to protect against the free radicals and maintains the nerves, brain, and endocrine system.
- Gingko Leaf (Gingko biloba) is well-known for its support of the brain, but it also contains flavonoid antioxidants that maintain the nerves, eyes, heart, and circulatory system. It helps maintain the healthy flow of blood to all tissues and organs and specifically supports blood flow to the brain.
- Gotu Kola Herb (Centella asiatica) has been shown to support against oxidative stress, which is the major contributor to poor wellness in senior cats. It maintains mental function, increases energy, maintains the liver. and helps detox. It is also a powerful stress-fighter that helps reduce anxiety and calms nerves.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is high in silica and supports healthy skin and eyes as well as maintains teeth, bones, hair and nails. It is a mild diuretic which supports a healthy inflammation response. It also works to detoxify.
- Iceland Moss (Cetraria islandica) is a lichen that contains mucilage, a compound that supports the mucous membranes; in particular, the lining of the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts, where it maintains a healthy inflammation response. It is very nutritious, has a tonic effect on the entire body system, and contains usnic acid, which has been shown to support against bacteria.
- Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) is an excellent liver cleanser that supports the body in normal detoxification processes. The primary active ingredient, silymarin, has been extensively studied around the world, and is safe and effective in supporting various liver conditions. It supports the liver against toxic drugs and heavy metals. It has specific supporting action against molds, including aflatoxin, a common contaminant in corn-based pet foods. Silymarin stimulates protein synthesis, and supports liver cells. It also has strong antioxidant.
- Oatstraw Tops (Avena sativa) has a high silica content that maintains the metabolism of calcium. It provides all the flavor and healthy benefits of oats without the starchy carbohydrates. Oatstraw supports wellness against aging, maintains the immune system, supports the GI system, and maintains blood pressure, an important consideration for senior pets.
- Parsley (Petroselinum sativum) is known as a diuretic, and has mild laxative properties. It is a good source of Vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, and potassium. It has antioxidant properties, supports a healthy inflammation response, and is considered to be a good kidney tonic.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is the source of curcumin, a powerful antioxidant with special supporting properties for the immune and digestive systems. It maintains the cardiovascular system and helps cleanse and detoxify. Curcumin is one of very few substances that can cross the blood-brain barrier, which allows it to exert its beneficial effects in the brain, maintaining cognitive function in older pets.
Available in a 2 oz. single or 2 pack. Each 2 oz bottle contains approximately 1,050 drops.
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Senior Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within.
Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food" for information about feeding the best quality diet.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Beet (root), Cat's Claw (bark), Cayenne (fruit), Fo-Ti (root), Ginkgo (leaf), Gotu Kola (aerial parts), Horsetail (aerial parts), Iceland Moss (whole plant), Milk Thistle (seed), Oat Straw (aerial parts), Parsley (root), Turmeric (root)
Other Ingredients - Purified water, Glycerin, Agave (nectar)
- This tincture may be mixed with food using up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
For Dogs and Cats - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds.