Urinary tract issues are one of the most common concerns among pet guardians. We regularly hear from our customers how frustrated they are with what is often an endless cycle of recurring UTIs that may resolve temporarily with antibiotics, but are back again shortly after the medication is gone. A good diet, a clean, toxin-free environment, and appropriate health products and herbal remedies can create the change needed at the root level and support your cat or dog as they break free from the misery of recurrent urinary tract problems.
Only Natural Pet Tract-Ease is an herbal formula designed to support and maintain the entire urinary tract. It is specifically developed to support kidney and bladder problems, and to help resolve blood in the urine, normalize urine flow, and support the immune system in the presence of an infection. The herbs in this formula act together as a stimulating diuretic and urinary antiseptic, and to promote healthy action of the mucous membranes throughout the urinary tract. These herbs also support congestion control and particulate matter from the kidneys and bladder.
High Quality Herbs
- Couchgrass Root (Triticum repens) is an excellent urinary tract tonic, with disinfectant and soothing properties while supporting the body's normal inflammatory response. It has been used traditionally to support normal inflammation response in the urinary tract, and as a mild diuretic. Couchgrass may help support the elimination of kidney stones and crystals.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinalis) has been demonstrated in modern research to be a powerful antioxidant and to support the body's normal inflammatory response, and has also shown evidence of anti-microbial properties.
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis) has been widely used for its tonic and astringent properties and to support membranes throughout the body. Goldenseal is thought to help inhibit the action of pathogens in the urinary tract.
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis) has been used worldwide to help with a wide array of health issues, including supporting the body's normal response to inflammatory bladder conditions and other pathogenic urinary tract issues. Juniper is known to support the kidneys to maintain the flow of urine to eliminate waste materials, and it may be useful as a urinary antiseptic.
- Lobelia Herb (Lobelia inflata) supports decongestion throughout the body, supports stress relief, and helps to enhance and synergize the formula.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) is considered to be a safe and versatile herb for use with pets for its mucilaginous (lubricating) properties, and it may helps support tissues in the urinary tract.
- Parsley Root (Petroselium crispum) is another widely used, versatile herb, used for its diuretic effects and ability to maintain urine output. Parsley also has antiseptic properties which accounts for its traditional use with pathogenic urinary tract issues.
- Uva Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) contains a high percentage of tannins, which provide powerful astringent effects to support mucous membranes. Uva Ursi also contains compounds that offer support against a wide array of pathogens, and has a long history of use for urinary tract issues.
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Tract-Ease Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in an FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Couch Grass (root), Ginger (root), Goldenseal (root), Juniper (fruit), Lobelia (aerial parts), Marshmallow (root), Parsley (root), Uva-Ursi (leaf)
Other Ingredients - Purified Water, Glycerin, Agave (nectar)
- For Dogs and Cats - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds.
- For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops).
- This tincture may be mixed with food, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth, or mixed with up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
- For Kidney Weakness, use Tract-Ease as a tonic over a period of time.
- For an Acute Bladder or Kidney Infection, use standard dosage for the first few weeks then reduce dosage gradually until you identify the dosage required to maintain urinary tract health and prevent the recurrence of infections.
- Do not use in pregnant or nursing females.
- Check with your veterinarian before giving to an animal with diabetes or inflammatory kidney disease.