Only Natural Pet Vital Digest is an all natural digestive enzyme product made from a combination of four natural plant-derived enzymes (lipase, amylase, protease, and cellulase). It provides the necessary digestive enzymes that are destroyed in the normal processing of canned and dry foods. The addition of these enzymes aid in the absorption of nutrients in your pet's food.
Naturally sourced enzymes included in this unique formula
- Protease for Muscle: Provides protein digestion in the stomach and small intestine to build muscle.
- Amylase for Energy: Digests starchy foods to release simple sugars for energy.
- Cellulase for Fiber: Provides dogs and cats with the enzyme to digest cellulose, reducing the bulking effect of fibrous foods.
- Lipase for Overall Health: Digests fatty acids allowing the pet to absorb Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, D, E and K.
Supports normal healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients. Signs of poor digestive health in dogs and cats include: bad breath, increased stool, diarrhea, hairballs, excessive shedding, itching or allergic reactions.
This product was made in a FDA approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 100 gram powder
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.42
Guaranteed Analysis per ¼ tsp (1.25 g)
Moisture (max) 10%
Alpha-Amylase* (aspergillus oryzae var.) 2205 SKB/gram1
Lipase* (aspergillus niger var.) 225 FIP/gram2
Bromelain* (ananas comosus stem) 9 GDU/gram3
Cellulase* (aspergillus niger var.) 55 CU/gram4
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
1One SKB (Sandstedt, Kneen and Blish) unit of amylase activity causes the dextrinization of 5.0 grams of starch per hour per gram
2One FIP (Federation Internationale Pharmaceutique) unit of lipase activity will liberate the equivalent of 1 umole fatty acid from olive oil per minute at 37° C and pH 9.0
3One GDU (Gelatin Digestion Unit) will hydrolyze 1.0 mg of amino nitrogen from gelatin in 20 minutes at pH 4.5 and 45° C
4One CU (Cellulase Unit) will liberate 1 umole of glucose in one hour at pH 5.0 and 37° C
Ingredients - Maltodextrins, Lactose, Dried Aspergillus, Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple Stem. Contains sources of Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase and Protease (Bromelain), which help hydrolyze starches, fats, cellulose and proteins, respectively.
Only Natural Pet Vital Digest comes in a palatable powder that is sprinkled on or mixed in food.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon for every cup of food given.
- Start with a small quantity and gradually increase the dosage to the suggested amount.
- Double dosage for animals eight years of age or older.
- For best results use with every feeding for the life of your animal.