Only Natural Pet Vital Digest is an all natural digestive enzyme product made from a combination of four natural plant-derived enzymes (lipase, amylase, protease, and cellulase). It provides the necessary digestive enzymes that are destroyed in the normal processing of canned and dry foods. The addition of these enzymes aid in the absorption of nutrients in your pet's food.
Naturally sourced enzymes included in this unique formula
- Protease for Muscle: Provides protein digestion in the stomach and small intestine to build muscle.
- Amylase for Energy: Digests starchy foods to release simple sugars for energy.
- Cellulase for Fiber: Provides dogs and cats with the enzyme to digest cellulose, reducing the bulking effect of fibrous foods.
- Lipase for Overall Health: Digests fatty acids allowing the pet to absorb Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, D, E and K.
Supports normal healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients. Signs of poor digestive health in dogs and cats include: bad breath, increased stool, diarrhea, hairballs, excessive shedding, itching or allergic reactions.
This product was made in a FDA approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 100 gram powder
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.3
Ingredients - Lactose, dried Aspergillus oryzae (var.) fermentation product*, dried Aspergillus niger (var.) fermentation product*, dried bromelain derived from pineapple (Ananas comosus)*
Crude Protein (min) 1.0%
Crude Fat (min) 0.0% Min
Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 6.0%
Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae var.)* 2025 SKBU/gram
Lipase (Aspergillus niger var.)* 225 LU/gram
Cellulase (Aspergillus niger var.)* 55 CCHU/gram
Protease (Ananas comosus)* 9 GDU/gram
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Only Natural Pet Vital Digest comes in a palatable powder that is sprinkled on or mixed in food.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon for every cup of food given.
- Start with a small quantity and gradually increase the dosage to the suggested amount.
- Double dosage for animals eight years of age or older.
- For best results use with every feeding for the life of your animal.