Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Only Natural Pet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides levels of both omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) not commonly found in pet foods. This pure oil is made only from wild, non-farmed Alaskan salmon and stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain its fatty acid content and taste.
The important EPA and DHA Omega-3 essential fatty acids are plentiful in salmon oil. And unlike plant-based Omega-3 products (such as flax seed), fish oil is readily processed by the digestive system, resulting in more available essential fatty acids per serving. A daily dose of salmon oil is a must for any dog or cat with skin or coat issues, including those caused by allergies - but it will make a noticeable improvement in the coat of any animal, young or old.
Benefits of the naturally occurring EFAs in Salmon Oil include
- Supporting healthy skin and glossy coat - EFAs have been widely recommended by vets in recent years to help support skin and coat health for more shine and less dry skin and shedding.
- Helping normalize inflammatory response – holistic vets have documented the important role of DHA and EPA in immune system disorders like allergies and inflammatory joint disorders, due to their ability to bring EFA levels into greater balance in the body.
- Supporting cardiovascular and neurological wellness – Human research with omega-3 EFAs has demonstrated their ability to help keep the heart and blood vessels, including those that supply the brain, healthy and functioning optimally.
- Helping maintain cellular health – Research with omega-3s demonstrates that regular use can help normalize essential fatty acid levels in the body, supporting healthy growth and maintenance of cells.
Watch our video on the benefits of Salmon Oil
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Ingredients - Salmon Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherol
Guaranteed Analysis (Per Teaspoon)
Crude Fat (min) 99%
Moisture (max) 0.6%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 28% / 1302 mg**
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* (min) 12% / 558 mg**
DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid)* (min) 2.5% / 116 mg**
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* (min) 12% / 418 mg**
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3% / 140 mg**
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog/Cat Nutrient Profiles
**Per Teaspoon (5ml)
Add Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil to food daily.
Daily amounts for pet size are:
|Pet Type||Pet Weight||Serving Size|
|Dog||Up to 25 lbs.||1/2 tsp.|
|25 lbs. to 50 lbs.||1 tsp.|
|50 lbs. and Over||1 1/2 tsp.|
|Cat||All Sizes||1/4 tsp.|
- For animal use only.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Requires refrigeration after opening.
- Avoid temperatures above 86° F.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.