PetAlive GlucoEnsure contains a specially selected combination of herbs known for their ability to improve the production and bio-availability of insulin. Maintains blood sugar levels already within normal range.
Use GlucoEnsure Regularly
- As a regular supplement for pets with Type 1 and Type 11 diabetes
- To control and balance blood sugar levels and improve insulin production and bio-availability
- To reduce high cholesterol
- To boost immune functioning and protect against disease
- To assist in the treatment of diabetes-related conditions like circulation problems and eye disease
- To promote wound healing
- To increase energy levels and reduce fatigue
What are the symptoms of Diabetes in cats and dogs?
Certain symptoms are common in cats and dogs with diabetes. However these signs may also indicate other diseases or conditions. The best way to determine if your pet has diabetes is to have his blood sugar levels checked by means of a blood test.
Common symptoms of diabetes include
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination
- Change in appetite
- Weight loss
- General weakness
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Cataracts (in dogs)
PetAlive GlucoEnsure contains the following 100% herbal ingredients
- Vaccinium myrtilus (Bilberry): Research has demonstrated that Bilberry can reduce blood sugar levels in Type 11 Diabetes and can also increase insulin production. Bilberry is a very powerful anti-oxidant due to high levels of anthocyanosides, which help to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Regular use of Bilberry also helps to maintain healthy vision and is known to strengthen the tiny blood capillaries which carry oxygen to the eyes, It can also help with wound and tissue healing and other circulation problems associated with diabetes.
- Galega officinalis: Research has suggested that the use of Galega officinalis can enlarge the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas, which are responsible for the production on insulin. Regular use can therefore improve your pet's ability to produce insulin.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) is one of the oldest medicinal herbs and has documented use in Ancient Egyptian history and Chinese Traditional Medicine. Recent research in the West has highlighted the hypoglycemic properties of this highly versatile herbal remedy, which is also known to assist with the control of high cholesterol. Clinical trials in India suggest the the use of Fenugreek may help to reduce blood sugar and harmful fats in insulin dependent diabetics. Fenugreek also has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties and is very beneficial as a digestive and kidney tonic, which in turn helps to prevent the urinary tract problems often associated with diabetic pets.
- Astragalus membranaceus is also known as Huang qi in Traditional Chinese Medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to improve the functioning of the immune system and protect against disease. This is particularly important in the case of the diabetic pet as chronic diabetes may compromise immune functioning and make your pet prone to opportunistic illnesses. Astragalus also helps to lower blood sugar levels, accelerate wound healing, relieve fatigue, lower blood pressure and regulate water metabolism, thus preventing the bloating often associated with diabetes.
- Chromium: This is a mineral supplement which has been clinically proven to improve the effectiveness of insulin and is the most easily absorbed form of chromium. It also helps in the breakdown of fats and can therefore balance cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Available in 60 Tablets
One bottle of GlucoEnsure contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Active Ingredients - Bilberry (fruit), Goats rue (herb), Fenugreek (seed), Astragalus (root)
Inactive ingredient - Vegetable cellulose
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives