Flea, tick, and mosquito prevention for dogs and cats is an important consideration for any pet owner. But it's vital to use safe and environmentally friendly methods to repel and kill these stubborn pests.
In this article, we'll highlight natural squeeze-ons that effectively protect against parasites. Keep reading to learn about the benefits of these all-natural products and how to use them with your pets.
What Are the Benefits of Natural Squeeze-Ons?
Natural squeeze-ons are made with plant-based ingredients that are safe for use on animals. Only Natural Pet offers two natural squeeze-on products, EasyDefense Herbal Squeeze-On for Dogs, and EasyDefense Herbal Squeeze-On for Cats. Both contain geraniol, peppermint oil, and thyme oil to kill and repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Geraniol is an oily liquid with a sweet rose scent that's derived from various essential oils. It's one of the safest and most effective natural substances for combating fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Peppermint oil comes from the peppermint plant. It is excellent at repelling pests, especially when used in combination with other essential oils. Thyme oil is extracted from the leaves of the thyme plant. It is an effective natural pesticide that's safe for use on pets.
Natural squeeze-ons offer long-lasting protection against fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. In fact, just one application of our EasyDefense squeeze-on will protect your pet for up to a month. Squeeze-on products are also quick and easy to apply. In the next section of this article, we'll provide step-by-step instructions to follow when applying to your pet.
How Should I Apply a Natural Squeeze-On?
Applying Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Herbal Squeeze-On is easy! Here's how to use with your dog or cat:
- Snap the cap off the tip of the tube.
- Lift or spread the fur between your pet's shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- Place the tip on your pet's skin and apply. Next, hold your dog or cat briefly, allowing the liquid to absorb. If needed, the contents of the tube may be applied in this manner over several days. Make sure to reseal the tube daily until the entire dose is applied. To reseal the tube, turn the cross-shaped cap upside down, inserting it back into the tube.
- Work any excess oil into your pet's hair before allowing them near furniture. Avoid bathing your pet for 24 hours after application.
- Apply once a month for continuous protection.
- Reapply after bathing with soap or shampoo.