Dog Paw Pad Protector
Only Natural Pet Paw Balm is petroleum-free and uses natural ingredients to help soothe and protect pads from the elements in an easy-to-use balm stick. Coconut oil, mango oil and shea butter moisturize dry, cracked paws while beeswax adds a protective layer between paws and the ground. Perfect for long hikes, outdoor activities, harsh weather and protecting cuts on pads.
In the summer and winter months dogs need extra protection when going out for their daily walks. Midday sun beating down on pavement turns black top hot to the touch and can cause burns. In the winter, ice and snow can build up and compact in the pads and ice melt can be sharp enough to cut their feet. From burns to dry cracked pads, Paw Balm helps prevent and alleviate symptoms associated with walking on all fours!
Paw Balm the only foot care for dogs you will need!:
- Moisturizes and soothes cracked or dry paws
- Protects pads from burning on hot pavement
- Helps keep ice and snow from building up in between toes and pads
- Adds a barrier between your dog and the ground
- Protects pad wounds and helps them heal
Available in 1.8 oz (53 ml)Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Ingredients - Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Kukui Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Essential Oil of Rosemary, Calendula and Vitamin E
- Just twist the stick and apply to pads as needed.
- Soothe & Shield Paw Balm is safe if ingested, so no worries if your dog has a taste.
- Try applying before bed to let the balm work overnight.
- Use a small amount initially until you determine how readily your dog's foot pads will absorb these rich moisturizers.