- Lightweight, Breathable Mesh
- Packs into itself for Easy Carry
- Built-in Waste Bag Dispenser
- Ripstop Material & Reflective Trim
- Built-in Name Tag
LIGHTWEIGHT, REFLECTIVE, PACKABLE BACKPACK
Arcadia Trail Packable Backpack is a water-repellent, lightweight backpack that packs into itself for easy transport when not in use. Features two roomy storage bags and reflective straps for night-time safety.
The Packable Backpack is intended to be used with a harness or collar and features easy leash access. Plenty of room to store treats, waste bags, first aid kit and more; with two zippered saddlebags and built-in waste bag dispenser. Made with water repellent fabric and breathable mesh for comfort.
Available in sizes Small and Large. Sizing should allow room for 2 fingers to fit between the harness and the dog. Refer to Announcements tab for additional sizing information.Country of origin: ChinaManufacturer: Arcadia Trail
Benefits of Arcadia Trail Packable Backpack
Packs into Itself
For On-the-Go Use
Ready for Rain
For Nighttime Visibility
DESIGNED FOR THE FREEDOM TO EXPLORE ™
Swimming, hiking, camping - whatever 'ing is your thing, Arcadia Trail has designed outdoor gear to get you there. Safety and comfort is seamlessly integrated into every product, giving you and your dog the confidence and freedom to explore.
Life is meant for shared adventures, and with Arcadia Trail, you & your dog have the freedom to explore.
1 Girth Measurement
Find your dog's size by measuring their girth.
2 Neck Measurement
Find your dog's size by measuring the circumference of their neck.
3 Check Fit
Leave room for 2 fingers to fit between the harness and the dog
Frequently Asked Questions
A properly snug harness, pack, or collar should mean you can fit only two fingers between your pet and the product at any point.
Start with the product loose, so it is easy to slip on your pet, then tighten once it’s on.
Your product may be the improper size or improperly fitted if you see any of the following:
- Losing fur around harness area
- Chafing around harness area
- Wiggling free
- Back piece of harness rotating to sides
- Dog strongly resisting walking
It is important to refer to the size chart for each specific brand to find their sizing requirements. Below is a short guide to measuring your pet.
- Chest: Measure around the body of the dog with a flexible cloth tape measure. You should be starting at the bottom of the rib cage and going up and over the back and then back down to where you started.
- Neck: Wrap the tape around the thickest part of your Pet’s neck and take that measurement. The part right on top of his shoulders, not where he would normally wear his collar which is narrower.
- Weight: While chest and neck measurements are the most accurate ways to fit a dog, many harness companies use weight to guide sizing. If you’re having trouble getting your furry friend on the scale, weigh yourself first, then pick up your pet and weigh the two of you together. The difference will be the weight of your pet.
We 100% guarantee any purchase at Only Natural Pet. Return any product for any reason within 60 days of receipt for a refund equal to the amount paid for the product (not including shipping charges). The refund will be issued back to the original method of payment.