- An excellent source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids supports healthy skin and glossy coat
- Supports cardiovascular and neurological wellness
- Helps normalize inflammatory response
Fish oil supplements offer many well-documented health benefits to people and their pets, and the list keeps growing. Iceland Pure Sardine-Anchovy oil provides a potent, highly digestible source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) and is loaded with the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, the EFAs most strongly linked to the health benefits of fish oil.
This 100% pure Sardine Anchovy oil undergoes a molecular distillation process that takes only 45 seconds at 250 degrees C under high vacuum. This shortening of the "sit" or "residence" time for processing greatly improves the quality because it guarantees that no trans fats are created. This natural purification process also removes virtually all toxins and heavy metals to produce a level of purity so high that the oil can be labeled "toxin-free."
Benefits of the naturally occurring EFAs in Sardine-Anchovy Oil include:
- Supporting healthy skin and glossy coat - EFAs have been widely recommended by vets in recent years to help support skin and coat health for more shine and less dry skin and shedding.
- Helping normalize inflammatory response – holistic vets have documented the important role of DHA and EPA in immune system disorders like allergies and inflammatory joint disorders, due to their ability to bring EFA levels into greater balance in the body.
- Supporting cardiovascular and neurological wellness – Human research with omega-3 EFAs has demonstrated their ability to help keep the heart and blood vessels, including those that supply the brain, healthy and functioning optimally.
- Helping to maintain cellular health – Research with omega-3s demonstrates that supplemental use can help normalize essential fatty acid levels in the body, supporting healthy growth and maintenance of cells.
Available in 8.75 oz., 17 oz. and 33 oz. recyclable brushed aluminum pump bottles. 1 pump = 1/2 teaspoonCountry of origin: IcelandManufacturer: Ifex