- Certified Organic & Regenerated Cotton
- Machine Washable with Removable Cover
- Recycled Fill from Water Bottle Processing
- Chemical Free Dyes
- Carbon Neutral & Earth Friendly
ECO FRIENDLY ORGANIC COTTON BED FOR DOGS
Only Natural Pet Eco-Friendly Organic Canvas Bed is a beautiful and sustainable bed made with certified organic cotton and recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) fill! Your dog will love cozying up in this natural chemical free bed.
Feel great about your pet's new favorite carbon neutral Eco-Friendly Organic Canvas Bed! Certified organic canvas cotton is durable & comfortable. No toxic chemicals are used in the growing of organic cotton, so farmers and their families are safer! It doesn’t damage the soil, has less impact on the air, and uses less water and energy to produce than conventional cotton.
Check out the entire line of squeakable, tugable & fetchable toys and cozy sustainable beds!
Small: 33" x 25" x 6"
Size Reference: Tom is a 26lb Jack Russel Terrier/Beagle mix relaxing on a Medium size bedCountry of origin: IndiaManufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Benefits of Only Natural Pet Eco-Friendly Organic Canvas Beds
Made with certified organic cotton or regenerated cotton from the home & fashion industry
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY
Proud to be the first pet food & treat company in North America to become a Certified B Corp
The manufacturing, packaging and distribution of this product is 100% carbon neutral
Free from hazardous or harmful chemicals - safe for pets and their people
- This product is 100% Carbon Neutral, made possible through a partnership with Carbon Credit Capital
- Only Natural Pet carefully tracks the carbon emissions produced through the manufacturing, packaging and distribution of this product, then purchases carbon offset credits that fund global climate improvement projects.
- As its global project of choice, Only Natural Pet chose ADPML Portel-Para REDD, an initiative that is helping to preserve the Amazon forest in the Pará region of Brazil. The project expects to prevent the release of more than 22 million tons of greenhouse gas emissions over the course of its lifetime.
1 WATER USAGE
Hemp & organic cotton use less water through sustainable agricultural practices
2 CO2 EMISSIONS
Organic & recycled fibers produce fewer CO2 emissions throughout production
Recycled PET fill & regenerated cotton prevent waste from entering our landfills & oceans
4 ENERGY EFFICIENT
Using recycled fibers reduces the need to make new materials from scratch
Hemp & organic cotton can be produced without synthetic chemicals like fertilizers and pesticides
6 OIL DEPENDENCE
Natural fibers like hemp & cotton reduce our dependence on petroleum based fibers
Frequently Asked Questions
All of Only Natural Pet's cotton or hemp bed covers are machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low or hand dry for best results. Keep in mind - due to the nature of natural fibers, colors may fade.
All Only Natural Pet cotton or hemp toys should be spot cleaned only.