- Support the liver’s cleansing and purifying functions
- Support the healthy flow of bile and maintain gall bladder health
- Support pancreatic health and functioning, including the normal production of insulin
- Help to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range
- Act as a tonic to healthy digestive and metabolic functions
- Support vitality and healthy energy level
PetAlive LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to improve the efficient production of insulin and bile and help to maintain the body's ability to eliminate toxins from the system. LiverAid comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth — making them easy to administer. All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Functions of the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas
The liver, gallbladder, and pancreas are all crucially involved in the digestive process. The liver stores Vitamins A, D, E and K and produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats. It is also responsible for eliminating and detoxifying the poisons that enter the blood stream. These include medications, processed and unhealthy food, and the various toxins your pet is exposed to on a daily basis. The gallbladder stores the bile which is produced by the liver, releasing it during digestion. The pancreas not only produces pancreatic juice which contain digestive enzymes that help in the breakdown of food, but it also plays a vital role in controlling blood sugar by secreting two important hormones, insulin and glucagon.
The natural way
Herbal and homeopathic remedies have a long history of successful use in supporting liver, gallbladder, and pancreatic health and functioning. Used as part of a holistic approach to health, natural remedies can help to provide your pet with essential nutrients, while active ingredients contained in the remedies can make all the difference in supporting the health of your pet.
The liver, gall bladder, and pancreas are all crucially involved in the digestive process. The liver stores Vitamins A, D, E and K and produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats. It is also responsible for eliminating and detoxifying the poisons that enter the bloodstream. These include medications, processed and unhealthy food, and the various toxins your pet is exposed to on a daily basis. The gall bladder stores the bile which is produced by the liver, releasing it during digestion.
- Carduus mar (3X) is regarded as an important homeopathic ingredient that acts as a liver tonic and restorative. This would have a direct impact on overall systemic health as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Hydrastis (3X) is a well known natural ingredient used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It is also a very effective digestive tonic, especially after following an overly rich and unhealthy diet.
- Chelidonium maj (3X) is a homeopathic ingredient used as a digestive tonic and to support liver health. Clinical trials have supported this traditional usage, (Iagodina, O. V., Nikol'skaia, E. B., and Faddeeva, M. D. [Inhibition of liver mitochondrial monoamine oxidase activity by alkaloids isolated from Chelidonium and Macleaya and by their derivative drugs]. Tsitologiia 2003;45(10):1032-1037. ), and extracts of Celandine have been shown to support the production of bile and pancreatic digestive enzymes, as well as liver and gallbladder health.
- Kali mur (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts when it comes to liver health. Acting as a system cleanser and purifier, it is essential for supporting liver and digestive functioning.
- Nat phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt that has important benefits to the liver and gall bladder. Used regularly, it can help to support the flow of bile from the gall bladder. Nat. phos. also helps to maintain healthy digestive functioning.
- Nat sulphuricum (6C) is often recommended to detoxify the liver, to support a healthy supply of bile from the gallbladder and to maintain the health of the pancreas, thereby also supporting healthy insulin production.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
LiverAid comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes, and are simply sprinkled on the tongue and left to dissolve.
Available in a 29 grams. One bottle of LiverAid will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
This product contains Milk Thistle, which may interfere with the update of P450 drugs.
*Claims based on traditional theories of homeopathic practice from the 1700s, not accepted by most modern medical experts or supported by scientific evidence*Country of origin: USAManufacturer: Native Remedies
Benefits of PetAlive LiverAid
RIGOROUS QUALITY STANDARDS
Every product on our site is guaranteed to meet our rigorous quality standards
CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPING
All our packages ship 100% carbon neutral in partnership with Carbonfund.org
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
GET 5% BACK
Get up to 5% back on every purchase - it's the best pet rewards program available online!