- Support regular bowel movements naturally
- Maintain bowel and digestive health
- Support a healthy thyroid
- Maintain cholesterol within the normal range
- Keep skin and bones healthy and strong
PetAlive Natural Moves for Pets promotes regular bowel movements, plus a healthy digestive system. The colon is the organ in your pet’s body used to get rid of waste, toxins and bacteria. It contains and moves waste materials throughout the body. In a healthy bowel, waste from ingested food moves through the bowel to be excreted in a regular bowel movement.
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak finding it difficult to move or pass waste through the body.
From this, it is obvious that maintaining bowel health in your pets is important in order to support the bowel and its functions, as well as systemic health in general.
The natural way
A holistic approach to bowel health is important to keep your pet regular and diet is the key element.
- Probiotics are important in balancing the consistency of the stool
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- A tablespoon of olive oil added to your pet's food a few times a week will also help to keep bowel movements regular and coat glossy.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it has not been eaten. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh drinking water at all times. Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and his owner!) healthy, happy, fit and regular.
Use herbal remedies and dietary supplements that are specifically aimed at maintaining bowel and digestive health, reduce reliance on dried and processed food, provide lots of fresh water and include roughage and fiber in your pet's diet to help support bowel health and regular, soft stools naturally.
As part of a holistic approach to treating your pet, natural herbal remedies and dietary supplements also help to build and strengthen your pet's immune system, encourage the elimination of toxins, and generally improve the overall health of your animal.
Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy strong skin and bones.
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago Ovata Husk) is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used for centuries to support regular bowel movements.
- Green Oats (Avena sativa) is a very effective remedy for bowel health and can help to support the thyroid, normal cholesterol levels and the building of strong bones (due to a high silica content)
- Red Aloe (Aloe ferox) is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and acts as a natural system cleanser. It is also widely recommended for the support of regular bowel movements.
- Nat mur (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. It plays a very important role in the digestive process and in the healthy processing of food.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies' Pet Alive products are created using a Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Available in 60 capsules. One bottle will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.Country of origin: USAManufacturer: Native Remedies
Benefits of PetAlive Natural Moves
RIGOROUS QUALITY STANDARDS
Every product on our site is guaranteed to meet our rigorous quality standards
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
GET 5% BACK
Get up to 5% back on every purchase - it's the best pet rewards program available online!