- To quickly provide support for the nervous system
- To soothe the nerves in pets with nervous dispositions
- To maintain emotional balance and confidence during competitive events
- To help your pet cope during difficult times
- To maintain calm during Halloween, fireworks and other frightening occasions
- As a tonic for the nervous system
PetAlive PetCalm is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to relieve acute symptoms of fear and nervousness, helping to calm and soothe your pet back to balanced mood. PetCalm comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth — making them easy to administer. PetCalm is a natural remedy with no risk of side effects or addiction and can be safely used by animals of all ages and sizes.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Harmony and Balance
Although certain animals do have a more nervous temperament than others, traumatic events or exposure to particular stressors can upset even a normally calm animal. Fireworks, a trip to the vet, thunderstorms, small children, an abusive situation, change of owner, hair dryers, change of house, the addition of another pet — these are just a few of the everyday situations that can cause stress in your pet. In order to help your pet cope with the common stressors of every day life, it is therefore important to ensure the health of the nervous system.
The natural way
The best approach to nervous system health is a holistic one. This means a healthy diet, regular exercise and a secure home environment — as well as extra support in times of stressful events like Halloween. Natural remedies can be of great benefit in supporting nervous system health safely and effectively. What else can you do to help your pet during times of stress? Here are some tips from our Clinical Psychologist and Veterinary Nurse:
Although it's a natural urge to comfort your pet during times of distress, by giving your pet attention during a frightening episode such as a thunderstorm, you may actually encourage the behavior. Ensure that your pet feels secure, turn up the radio or put on the TV to mask loud noises and provide a warm, cozily lit area for your pet to sleep in, and then do your utmost to ignore any unwanted behavior. Not an easy thing to do, but persevere.
- Be consistent with your reaction to your pet. The whole family needs to follow the same routine when dealing with your pet's anxieties otherwise your pet will become confused and even more insecure.
- Consider consulting an animal behaviorist if your pet's behavior is affecting quality of life.
- The sooner a problem is addressed, the easier it will be to modify the behavior.
- Start socializing your new pet at an early age, allowing pets to become accustomed to trips in the car, strange noises, yelling children, noisy rubbish collection trucks etc.
- Regular daily exercise is essential to help keep your pet healthy and fit, as well as in peak mental health. Bored, frustrated animals can hardly be expected to behave well.
- A confident pet is a happy pet and will be an asset to any owner. This means lots of love along with consistent rules and discipline.
- Scutellaria laterifolia (Scullcap) is one of the best known herbs for soothing the nervous system and may be used regularly every day or occasionally when needed, providing tonic benefits for the entire nervous system.
- Passiflora incarnata is a tropical herb which has been used since the 19th century to soothe the nerves. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing effects of Passiflora.
- Kalium phosphate (Kali. phos.) (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits and will help to maintain nervous system equilibrium and harmony.
- Argentum nitricum (Arg. nit.) (30C) is well known for soothing the nerves and providing support for the nervous system. It is also useful to promote digestive health.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
PetCalm comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
Available in 29 grams. One bottle of PetCalm will last for 15-30 days, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet. Each bottle contains 50–100 doses, depending on the size of your pet.
*Claims based on traditional theories of homeopathic practice from the 1700s, not accepted by most modern medical experts or supported by scientific evidence*Country of origin: USAManufacturer: Native Remedies
Benefits of PetAlive PetCalm
RIGOROUS QUALITY STANDARDS
Every product on our site is guaranteed to meet our rigorous quality standards
CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPING
All our packages ship 100% carbon neutral in partnership with Carbonfund.org
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
GET 5% BACK
Get up to 5% back on every purchase - it's the best pet rewards program available online!