- Prevent recurring infections
- Maintain urinary tract and bladder health
- Naturally treat the symptoms of UTI infections in pets
- Homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
PetAlive UTI-Free is a selected combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients specially formulated to safely and effectively treat the causes and the symptoms of urinary tract and bladder infections in pets. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are uncomfortable and extremely painful. They tend to be more common in cats than dogs and can be caused by bacterial infection, bladder stones or urolithiasis (stones in the urinary tract). UTIs often recur and can lead to more serious kidney infections if left untreated.
- Straining to urinate
- Obvious pain or discomfort when urinating
- Constantly licking their genitals
- Frequent urination without passing much urine
- Urinating in unusual places
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Fever and loss of condition
100% Natural Ingredients
- Berberis vulg (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy and is well known for its positive effect on the bladder and urinary tract. This remedy also helps to support healthy immune system functioning.
- Cantharis (6C) is often recommended for its ability to maintain a healthy flow of urine and soothe the bladder.
- Staphysagris (6C) is a proven natural remedy also recommended for urogenital health and as a well known prostate tonic.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
One bottle of PetAlive UTI-Free will last 15 - 30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
Naturally treat the symptoms of UTI infections in pets
Maintain urinary tract and bladder health
Prevent recurring infectionsCountry of origin: USAManufacturer: Native Remedies