- Prey model diet designed specifically for cats
- 95% high quality meat, organ, and bone
- No fillers or synthetic vitamins
- High quality sustainably sourced meat
- Can be used as a food, topper, or a treat
Steve's Real Food Cat Quest Freeze Dried
Steve's Real Food Cat Quest Freeze Dried are identical to those in the original Quest; but, in order to eliminate the moisture and make the product shelf stable, Steve's uses a cold freeze-dry method. Quest is a prey model meal that includes the entire red krill (for extra Omega-3 fatty acids), meats, organs, and bones. The nugget is considerably smaller than the original to better suit cats.
Each diet contains 95% of the best-quality meat, organs, and bones. The remaining 5% is made up of all-natural, added-value components, each of which has a special function. The end product is food that most closely resembles the extraordinarily nutritious diet of wild cats.
Only the best quality, sustainably sourced meat and carefully chosen components are used to create the most wholesome mixture that will keep your cat healthy and thriving.
Try Steve's Real Food Cat Quest Freeze Dried today!Country of origin: USAManufacturer: Steve's Real Food
Benefits of Steve's Real Food Cat Quest Freeze Dried
RIGOROUS QUALITY STANDARDS
Every product on our site is guaranteed to meet our rigorous quality standards
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
GET 5% BACK
Get up to 5% back on every purchase - it's the best pet rewards program available online!