- Recycled Cotton Yarn & Certified Organic Cotton Sherpa
- Machine Washable with Removable Cover
- Recycled Fill from Water Bottle Processing
- Chemical Free Dyes
- Carbon Neutral & Earth Friendly
ECO FRIENDLY RECYCLED COTTON BED FOR DOGSOnly Natural Pet Eco-Friendly Regenerated Cotton Bed, a beautiful Earth-Friendly bed made with Recycled Cotton, Organic Sherpa and Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) fill! Your dog will love cozying up in this natural chemical free bed.
Feel great about your pet's new favorite carbon neutral Eco-Friendly Recycled Cotton Bed. Beautifully patterned to match any décor, features soft Organic Sherpa for when you pet is feeling extra snuggly. Patterns feature Recycled Cotton, which uses leftover scraps from fresh fabrics from the home and fashion industry. The amount of water and CO2 needed is less than the amount used to grow and generate virgin cotton, while also diverting discarded cotton from landfills.
Check out the entire line of squeakable, tugable & fetchable toys and cozy sustainable beds!
Medium: 26" x 34" x 5"
Size Reference: Tom is a 26lb Jack Russel Terrier/Beagle mix relaxing on a Medium size bedCountry of origin: IndiaManufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Benefits of Only Natural Pet Eco-Friendly Regenerated Cotton Beds
Made with certified organic cotton or regenerated cotton from the home & fashion industry
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If your pet doesn't love it, you get your money back - no questions asked
COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY
Proud to be the first pet food & treat company in North America to become a Certified B Corp
The manufacturing, packaging and distribution of this product is 100% carbon neutral
Free from hazardous or harmful chemicals - safe for pets and their people
- This product is 100% Carbon Neutral, made possible through a partnership with Carbon Credit Capital
- Only Natural Pet carefully tracks the carbon emissions produced through the manufacturing, packaging and distribution of this product, then purchases carbon offset credits that fund global climate improvement projects.
- As its global project of choice, Only Natural Pet chose ADPML Portel-Para REDD, an initiative that is helping to preserve the Amazon forest in the Pará region of Brazil. The project expects to prevent the release of more than 22 million tons of greenhouse gas emissions over the course of its lifetime.
1 WATER USAGE
Hemp & organic cotton use less water through sustainable agricultural practices
2 CO2 EMISSIONS
Organic & recycled fibers produce fewer CO2 emissions throughout production
Recycled PET fill & regenerated cotton prevent waste from entering our landfills & oceans
4 ENERGY EFFICIENT
Using recycled fibers reduces the need to make new materials from scratch
Hemp & organic cotton can be produced without synthetic chemicals like fertilizers and pesticides
6 OIL DEPENDENCE
Natural fibers like hemp & cotton reduce our dependence on petroleum based fibers
Frequently Asked Questions
All of Only Natural Pet's cotton or hemp bed covers are machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low or hand dry for best results. Keep in mind - due to the nature of natural fibers, colors may fade.
All Only Natural Pet cotton or hemp toys should be spot cleaned only.