- Features single meat protein for specific allergies and sensitivities
- Formulated with unique carbohydrates for allergy friendly, healthy energy
- Contains immune supporting antioxidants and healthy essential fatty acids
- Supplemented with nutrient rich fruits, veggies and gut-healthy probiotics
- Made safely and proudly in Canada
Solution Based Diets Support Healthy Skin & Coat for Sensitive Stomachs
Petcurean GO! Sensitivity Dry Dog Food recipe features a single meat protein source, allowing you to find the correct solution for common protein allergies, specifically for chicken and beef. Even if your dog currently doesn't experience sensitivities, rotating through single protein diets is a great way to prevent food sensitivities from starting.
Along with single protein sources, Petcurean GO! Sensitivity + Shine Dog Food utilizes unique carbohydrate sources that will give your dog healthy energy without allergies - each diet offers different carbohydrates depending on specific needs. Along with these are antioxidants for immune support, omega oils for healthy skin & coat, and pre and probiotics for digestive health.
Made with duck meal and de-boned duck that has been raised without added growth hormones, this formula offers a single novel protein source with healthy carbohydrates like oatmeal and whole oats. This allergy friendly recipe also features pre and probiotics to support a healthy digestive tract and essential fatty acids for a healthy skin & coat.Country of origin: CanadaManufacturer: Petcurean